This is not correct!
Maybe in 5 Years accessible :joy:

15 months of daily play so far

Achievable with time but reward:time ratio could be better

3 Likes

388 days of daily Play! Heavy :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Eh missions arenā€™t my main concern

Wars, raids, quests, titans, farming is where i put my focus. Missions are just there, if i complete one then great but if not then i donā€™t even notice

3 Likes

Totally agree, same here.

1 Like

Donā€™t stress about missions just look at them as a nice surprise when they pop up as completed lol

1 Like

It is seriouse. I onced read in a similar topic many month ago that somebody really calculated how long it takes with fully upgraded food millsā€¦well it was over two years when I remember right. But I currently got the problem that I got so much food, that I cannot even farm the mills. So I think I never get those gems :unamused:

Edit:
Ahh. found it. Was from Feb 2017 and it takes 533 days

Donā€™t forget youā€™ve already completed four tiers of this mission to get to this one, and you start fresh from 0 every tier.
I canā€™t remember how long ago I completed stage IV but Iā€™m over half way through V.

With regards to the 100m Iron vs 800m food, maxed farms produce at 46% higher rate than mines and you have over twice as many of them. If my early morning maths are accurate, for every 1m iron you produce, you also produce 3.3m food, so the ratio on completing the mission is almost 1:3 but itā€™s still not as bad as it looks.

2 Likes

I am on a bit over half
food

2 Likes

Iā€™m about the same.
Safe to say Iā€™m not gonna be losing any sleep over 1/10th of a greymane

2 Likes

My problem is that I am full of food and got nor maths to produce anys items, no troops to level up, and all recruits are used instandly after I got themā€¦how can I farm the food, then to fullfill this mission?
food%232

1 Like

Thatā€™s some serious first world problem right there!

1 Like

Absolutely but i cannot donate to any ā€œ3rd worldā€ player. I would if I could :sob:

We need some charity organization running in the world of E&P so we can arrange for some more equal food distribution. I am pretty sure there are folks out there who are running short of food and would definitely benefit from that surplus.

That asks for an Idea & Feature requests topic. Iā€™ll vote for sure, even though currently only at 4th tier of the food mission!

1 Like

There were already many suggestions to donate within the alliance for example but devs donā€™t concider thisā€¦

Iā€™m at 495M food collected. I did complete the Iron V mission alreadyā€¦

1 Like

You win, I am at 494 :joy:

1 Like

My question is what is level VI? Collect 6 billion?

Food

Iā€™m sure there are people substantially above me

There is no Level VI. Sadly, I know this because Iā€™ve completed Level V.