Floor 30 already?

Good afternoon. How did the player reach the 30th floor? At the moment, the maximum possible is 26.10 energy + 2 flasks for crystals and 1 flask in messages.

You can use gems to get another 5 energy
That or they started it right away

Even you buy all of energy, the max could be 25th floor

Is tower energy refilled after leveling up?

Nope. :slight_smile:

But it is definitely strange. It is floor 30 after all. Triangle has 3 sides, and the eye looks like a 0. Illuminati confirmed :small_red_triangle: :eye:

8 Likes

question. How can she be on the 30th floor already? Also how come the flask only half fills the energy?

If a question’s worth asking once, it’s worth asking a hundred times, right?

3 Likes

If it doesn’t get an answer. Sure.

1 Like

Helsinki isn’t generally awake this time of night. What are they supposed to do, come running to the forum, candle in hand, just because America is still up?

Anyway it’s hardly a matter of life or death.

4 Likes

If you release a game internationally, there should be support for international players.

It is a separate issue, but perhaps the 9-to-5 job in Helsinki just isn’t enough anymore.
It’s not just this question, it’s all questions, and it’s all answers.

And if they’re still using candles, no wonder…they probably aren’t aware of the question yet, the pigeon hasn’t arrived.

2 Likes

This.

4 Likes

Or the Son of a Beach found the warp pipes in Stage 21:

23, 24 or 25.

2 Likes

The answer is simple and already provided by the current #1

He or she is a S#& of a B!@$%

Remember yesterday when the Ninja Tower event started. A lot of players played this event which cause the server to be full, booting some of those players while doing certain tower stages and got ejected from the game resulting to the loss of the tower energy. @KiraSG advised them to file a support ticket. Maybe the additional tower flask were given to them as compensation to the inconvenience they experienced, thus allowing them to complete stage 29.

And as @HappyHippo have said, it is not a matter of life or death.

5 Likes

Sun of a Beach responded on reddit, and that is exactly what happened. He/she used the flasks to draw attention to their alliance as they are recruiting.

9 Likes

Wow !! I never expected to be right on this. Wow !!

2 Likes

Um 10 flags to start plus 5 for the free flask plus 2 more small flasks… still only 25…

in live game. I just checked the ratings and I come across this …
in the game the first day they give you 10 energies of the tower + 5 of gifts
and they offer you the possibility of buying 10 more energies which adds up to 25 that is, you can only finish up to level 25 in the tower which places you on the 26th floor now, how is this explained then being that there are 2 hours left for the next recharge of energies how is this explained

Sigh, why respond when you don’t even read? You would know how they got to 30 if you bothered to read the post I replied to (which provided the context for my response) or the reddit link I posted.

They got a flask as compensation from SGG from the ticket that was put in when they were disconnected during a tower run. They lost one energy from the disconnect, but with the two purchased flasks, the free flask, and the compensation flask were able to get to 30.

Here is a screenshot of the post.
tower flags

12 Likes

How does those 2 players have 5 extra flags?