Flee button....what the purpose of it?

With that lineup, I would use mono too.

2 Likes

@KlinMayhem is a beast :slight_smile:

1 Like

the flee button is a very useful tool especially in war. Whenever you are facing heros like alberich and mother north with their ability to revive fallen heros, especially if you are close to death yourself. just flee before they fire their special, collect your points, and move on to another battle.

1 Like

haha I just realized that screenshot was my mono red team. :rofl:

2 Likes

Also in war (especially a healing war) if the timer is going to run out, and even if you’ve killed some of the opponent’s heroes, and even if you still have heroes left … if that timer runs out you will receive 0 points.

If you flee before the timer runs out, you will get points for the opponent’s you’ve killed.

2 Likes

:grin: Screengrabbed from your video. It was a pretty sweet fight.

And also because for some reason Auto Play is not available for raids when it is an option for all other battles.

Continuing the discussion from Flee button…what the purpose of it?:

I like the flee button, especially to end the pain. I just wish I could flee when I know I’ve lost. When it’s the opponents turn, I don’t need to see my last hero’s getting whacked, I know I’ve lost, don’t make me watch their death… I just had the 4 enemy heroes on a raid kill my 3 in just their turn. I was done and had to spend long seconds watching, suffering…

1 Like

A good example. Mother North was the only enemy left, full mana and ready to go off. I had one healer left and no way to kill her before she did. I was trying fill my hero chest, so I fled and got four kills instead of running the risk of the rest of them coming back to life

Heaps of other similar uses for that button in raids and wars too. It’s handy

2 Likes

Don’t those kills count? I thought they did… even if she revives them. I could be wrong.

I was always under the assumption that a resurrection wouldn’t change the fact that you defeated the hero. I wondered if perhaps you could get MORE kills by killing them again, but I have no idea if that’s the case. I wonder if anyone has tested that… get more than +5 to hero chest in just one attack?

Reason I thought this way: in War, if you attack a team that has only Mother North left, for example, if she rezzed the whole team and you lose, those heroes that were brought back stay dead in the Battlefield.

Nope, if they’re alive at the end, it’s like they never got knocked out

You can only get a maximum of five kills, and they have to be dead at the finish, not in the middle.

Otherwise people would go hunting Atomos and keep killing him to fill their chest quicker

2 Likes

And in war, the rule is that the team cannot finish stronger than it started, so if you started dead but got rezzed, you die again at the end of the battle if you survived that long

The best way to use the flee button is during an alliance war. You’re left with 5%hp of Lianna and the heatlh boost is about to boost the 10% Hel and 20% full mana Alberich.
Fleeing will give you a chance to launch a 2nd attack at the last enemies’ hp.

Our previous war I was fighting a Vivica tank with another hero still alive. The fight went on forever and when I realized that I didn’t have the hero power left to actually kill her, I was able to flee when she was reduced power.

I didn’t have another flag left to fight that team, but at least another team mate was able to go in with their whole team and quickly kill it.

If I hadn’t fled, I would have been handing our team mate a fully healed, strong Vivica tank and another hero for her to keep healing.

It’s called a strategic retreat!

3 Likes

One additional (uncommon, but helpful) use of the Flee button: when you want to fill a Monster chest but NOT gain the XP for beating a farming level.

For example, you’re about to level up, but you have Titan flags and there isn’t an active Titan. If you were to level, you would lose your unused flags when your energy refills. In this case, the flee button lets you kill Monsters toward the Monster Chest without leveling up. More accurately, fleeing lets you kill monsters and then exit the level before winning, giving you credit for the monsters killed thus far.

Hope this makes sense.

8 Likes

It seems that if you continue to fight when the opponents heros are about to heal or gather additional strength, that means you will get less points. The weaker they are the more points you gain, the stronger they are, the less points you gain. The goal is to take the team out or make them as weak as possible. If u think you can make them weaker by continuing the fight-- continue. If not, flee…more points for you.

1 Like

Welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

Exactly, the weaker your war opponent will be at the end of a battle the more points you get.

I smash the flee button during raids on a bad board, if the tank will cast for the 3rd time.

It’s also useful for when you find a defender that SGG just insists needs those cups more than you do. Slap that rematch, slap that flee, and give them an early Christmas.

1 Like