Flash your Duplicates -

I have too many 4* healers :flushed:

6 Likes

This would have been fun before I fed so many dupes, but I did keep 5 of 1 particular hero… and this doesn’t include the one I actually maxed :rofl:

6 Likes

This is now me

20Only3LegendaryCharacters

2 Likes

After feeding off some,…but couldn’t just feed off these ones,…maybe they would become useful towards that Ninja stuff one day.

4 Likes

I’m surprised nobody has uploaded any dupe Horghalls yet. Guess people just feed them away these days. I was lucky enough to even pull his costume. Elkanen are there just for the effect…

2 Likes

My 1st Nature 5* Hero: Elkanen
My 2nd Nature 5* Hero: Elkanen
My 3rd Nature 5* Hero: Elkanen
My 4th Nature 5* Hero: Elkanen
My 5th Nature 5* Hero: Elkanen

Luckily, my pentanen curse is broken by the appearance of Kadilen (6th Nature 5*) and Lianna (7th Nature 5*).

I also have 5 Domitia and 5 Sartana. 0 Khagan, 0 Horghal, 0 Justice.

5 Likes

These would be teams my 5x dupes
tim 9
tim 8

And IMO this would be the best team of my duplicate heroes (if maxed, of course)
tim 7

5 Likes

I still keep 10x proteus, the rest already eated some of them lol… I’m not sure if I will elevel all of them,… I keep only 2x Wilbur.

Others dups army…

I choose Zocc here because I only have 4 buddys, and Zocc smile is likely the same as Buddy’s smile :sweat_smile:

Already have 1x Mist maxxed, I will surely level the others…

Double Caedmon-C and Sonya-C, make big different for 4* Tournament Arena and wars.

4 Likes

Only 1 costume

3 Likes

I’ll bite.

Seshat army.

Debatable which is the best duplicate defense I could put together, but this is the team people have gotten used to seeing over the past months.

Costume Magni would probably be my best alternative for Vela and costume Sartana for Seshat.

5 Likes

Wish I could find it, but there was a post where someone had 2+ rows of Alby from when he was a HotM

Best I have currently is 3 Richards.

Yeahhhh that’s right… 3

Brown chicken brown cow

At one point early game, I had 5 Kailanis and put them all on raid defense.

It was pure gold.

1 Like

I’m the same as you. I like my 4* healers. hahahaha.

4 Likes

@rity :exploding_head:

20 characters lol

1 Like

Summons took 1 look at me and decided to play sorting hat. “You may have an ice army but forget about fire.”

1 Like

Sorting hat designated me a house elf, handed me a hair net and told me to get grinding :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2 Likes

From an old post (I guess the second one doesn’t really count as many have… well… been… devoured… but for the graphics):

2 Likes

Also need to come up with a name for these guys:

1 Like

Cookie Settings