Fixing some issues only gets worse

Everytime you guys say you’re shutting down the system to fix an issue or bug with the game …it only gets worse, I have so many heroes that needs materials to ascend and level up it’s pathetic and haven’t seen or won any of them either since the beginning of the game. I can’t level up any more buildings cause I I’m at my max on everything… Up 2 levels,but receiving the same number of flags, it’s like the only thing that increased is number of recruits.

To be fair, the only in game messages I have seen is “scheduled shutdown for server maintenance at ‘x’ time, sorry for the inconvenience”. That usually comes after the full roll out of a new game build.

Yes, things have changed but I would find it hard to argue that things have gotten worse.

Happy gaming. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I don’t, I have invested way too much money into this game only to see what most of what I’ve purchased isn’t it… you’re algorithm is completely off, how do you truly do the matching for Wars? I have so many questions and still await the answers.

I have read so much about this game, but what I see hasn’t really changed many of the major issues…such as matching for Wars…I’m hearing too many different answers on how it’s done

I think I have some answers for you beyond the stock standard “war score is based on your top 30 heroes and troops with emphasis based on the top 5 heroes and top 5 troops”.

Well, that plain doesn’t work if your opponents top five heroes are equal to the next 25 (they are going to use the same troops mostly).

SG has made a pathetic effort to address some issues:

Firstly, a win or a loss used to cost you a 2.67% penalty increase for a win and a corresponding decrease for a loss (alliance based).

That encouraged the war shuffle strategy to get easy opponents.

SG’s solution: make war scores personal with a 10 or 20 war history and reduce the win/loss penalty/bonus to 2.00%.

Now, they have totally messed up with the new build where the win/loss penalty is now just 1.00% which just further reduces people who only have 5 top heroes and troops chances of a fair match.

Has anyone at SG, honestly tried to play regularly with that totally broken mechanism? I already know the answer or they wouldn’t dream of a game mechanism that was likely thought up by an intellectually limited summer intern?

1 Like

And that was reconfirmed yesterday. Our opponents attempted just 3 attacks (not knowing that we were missing 2/5 of our attack team due to personal reasons) and forfeited, we played all our user manned/personed available flags. The result for our win was the new stock standard 1% war score increase for the win and they lost exactly 0.99% for their loss (and subsequently all opted out).

It would seem that SG are aware of the newer deliberate war score dropping; when it was still +/- 2.00% for a win or loss. As far as I can tell, the new 1.00% (actually 0.987%) +/- for a loss or win is applied to the entire alliance equally, regardless of flags used (your alliance has to use one flag or in theory have your alliance at least make the minimum effort to reduce the alliance war score or it should remain static… Maybe something has been lost in translation?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.