War Reservation Stuck When Opponent Leaves Alliance

That’s awesome they figured it out! And I applaud SG for doling out some compensation for your frustration. I know how irritating it is to look at the board and know the respawn timers will never give you enough opponents to use all your flags. :rofl:

3 Likes

Its already hour and a hulf i saw this problem, and we are loosing because of this

@Moreozz to be clear, your alliance mate has been stuck in the fight for over 1.5 hrs?

Yes, he stuck, 2 hours and some still)

Sorry to hear that :confounded: Unfortunately, it’s the weekend so I doubt the devs will be around to fix it. I’ll tag @Petri anyway so he can bring it to their attention when they get back to work tomorrow.

So sorry this is happening to your alliance. As you can see, this happened to ours previously and it’s very frustrating when there’s nothing you can do :worried:

1 Like

To add on Moreozz’s comment, this happens right now. I am currently the leader of his alliance.
Player name: Terry, alliance name: Global Underground (GU).
And here are as ome screenshots to help:

Opponnent alliance’s name: Seriously Not Serious
Game version: 28.0.0, Build 1247

Wow, we saw this… We’re really sorry for you guys…
On the previous post it’s mentioned that a player leaving the alliance causes this bug. I hope your alliance gets some kind of compensation for this

Please #contact-support so we can investigate this further.

1 Like

Just submitted it, thanks. Looking forward to your response

1 Like

Thank You, that hanging on any news