[FIXED - V38 Update] Zila Lei - Passive only affecting one hit of ability

Zila Lei’s passive: Increased Special Skill Damage – The first time this hero casts special skill that does damage, additional 30% is added to its power.

Special skill: Swift Dash – Deals 185% damage to the enemies on the edges of the formation. If there is only one enemy alive, the damage is doubled. – The enemies on the edges of the enemy formation get -34% defense for 3 turns.

For the first time using special skill, the passive bonus power is only affecting one of the two hits. This is happening both for multiple enemies or single enemy. The single enemy case displays two hits of damage on the same enemy, where one instance of damage is higher from the passive bonus.

2 Likes

Please make pictures and compare also the defense value of both targets. That tremendously impacts the actual damage

Also, every attack had a, I think, range of +/- 10% damage, so the attacks vary in their actual damage

2 Likes

I made sure they were two identical targets in the multiple enemy scenario, so armor values would be the same. Also, the solo target scenario is the easiest test, since both hits are hitting the same target. The discrepancy between hits was in the 30% range.

I’m a paying customer that’s already gone out of my way to inform them of this issue, they can pay someone to get screenshots if they need it.

I am afraid that it does not work that way. On a forum community there are some rules and it should be an open and friendly tone.

Almost anyone who defines himself as “paying customer” forgets about that.

Often some heroes and synergies lack correctness (for example hansels damage was so badly described, for years…) and get corrections.

As the game advances, please remind yourself that the new passive abilities are quite likely to have some bugs.

Thats what the forum is for. Showing errors or possible problems. Not ranting and discussing that “everything has to work fine, because I payed 50 dollars this month” :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Fixed in V38 Update:

1 Like