[FIXED] Server Down 4/26/2019 – Server Team Resolved, Compensation (Titan Flask) Being Issued to those that Logs show were affected

I have to do actual work now! Which is of course ridiculous!..:joy:

3 Likes

same i’m sure they will have it up and running in no time

2 Likes

Can’t get on. Guess I’ll go get a life. Lol

3 Likes

Starting a raid game crashed before the raid started lost the raid energy and trophies

We believe we have fixed the issue now - please note that it might take some minutes for servers to recover.

8 Likes

I was able to stay logged in long enough for my Mystic Vision to come up and watch it and get the rewards, so I’d say it’s good!

Too soon to start discussing compensation?

Like 250 random emblems?

Please?

:smiley:

7 Likes

Still can’t get in. Bet the stupid tournament crashed everything. Well done.

It comes back. It works to me right now. :+1:

1 Like

I’ll be thrilled if there’s a reset emblem in this weekend’s war chest. (Yes, I’ve penciled us in for a win.)

nope the connection is still wonky .

1 Like

I keep getting into to the game and everything looks right but every 10 minutes or so I get kicked out of it for server connectivity issues

2 Likes

Now that’s its been 15 minutes or so — anyone still having issues?

1 Like

yep. got kicked out in the middle of the atlantis stage.

1 Like

Kicked me off too during Atlantis hard mode.

1 Like

Got in okay, then after 10mins got the connection issue

1 Like

I had a connection issue with my stable WLAN first and now I got kicked out of the game. Did nothing at that moment, so it didn’t bother me…

Crashed again… sigh…

1 Like

And finally, 90 minutes waiting to finish level 26 and in the last screen the server falls again. There are no gems in the world to compensate for what you have done to me today.

1 Like

Yep, just lost a ton of energy in Springvale advanced. Message said servers at capacity.

1 Like