[FIXED] Server Down 4/26/2019 – Server Team Resolved, Compensation (Titan Flask) Being Issued to those that Logs show were affected

Nope, not fixed yet. In war, I hit attacked. Game squawked about not be able to connect to server. I am now apparently locked in a battle that I can’t get to and one of my war flags is now shot.

I had selected my team hit attack, got the server message. When reconnected, I got a message that the opponent i had chosen was already being attacked…by me. Timed out, lost the fight, my team and my flag.

I was booted from a war hit. I hit attack and then there was a server issue. When I logged back in I was greeted with a loss of flag

This just happens to some teams in my alliance during the war, the server problems!

Or should we open a new thread? This one was fixed.

Same here in war for several teammates of air eau hic!
The teammates are located in France and USA
Like @Kfunk @CtrlV @BUBBLEHEAD616 and @Titee

1 Like

Nowhere near being fixed! Clicked attack in war and got booted. I5 forgot the 3 Atlantis battles I did right before but remembered to take my flags and the heroes I was using to do my attack…Cancel the war and get this fixed!

Yes, exactly what happened to me. Not very happy.

We have started to gift out affected players with Titan Energy flasks, you should receive yours within the next few hours if you haven’t received the message yet!

5 Likes

I wasn’t affected this time, so all good, but in general: shall every affected player open a separate ticket to get compensated or is there any chance to get that data from the server log? Some ‘autocompensation’ would save a lot of work for your support team :wink:

No, this is automatic and the compensation is based on our logs, not just for the ones who sent a support request.

6 Likes

Can you please tell me why some accounts got a Titan flask and some didn’t in their mail from when servers were down?
A lot of people did and some didn’t. How is this fair.

3 Likes

See here: [FIXED] Server Down 4/26/2019 – Server Team Resolved, Compensation (Titan Flask) Being Issued to those that Logs show were affected - #118 by Petri

1 Like

As it can be seen here i had problems during war and didnt got a flask.

Others didnt have problems and got a flask

@Petri :question:

Wouldnt be best that all got a flask? Not being able to log when one could have wanted (even if it didnt) is still a game related issue. And players have no fault.

This differentiating causes only irritation. And overall SG has to take responsibilty towards players as players accept the agreement when they started to play towards SG. If this is just a one way, player way, responsibilty, because of that agreement, then SGs reputation drops even in my f2p eyes… :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Had some on and off issues on that day, but I wasn’t totally “affected” to the point I lost game progress because of it (I didn’t submit a support ticket, only reported it once here), but I got a flask this morning.

From @Petri 's post, I thought it was every one getting one too. But out of the alliance mates who I told this about, either they were wondering if it’s only me getting it because I got some secret handshake or they were pulling my leg. I have a feeling the possibility of it being the latter isn’t high. They have nothing to gain by telling me they didn’t get it, when they actually did. If it’s the former, it actually creates some irritation or doubts in the mind of my alliance members.

Hopefully, with some consideration from SGG’s part, this will be made a compensation for every player.

I guess it didn’t count me as being affected. But I only got thrown out of one weekly raid tournament fight. So not much harm.

I was booted while almost done with one of the hard Atlantis lvls and then I was not able to get back on and I got nada for compensation. Their records of who was “actively playing” are off quite a bit. Especially since some people who were not even having problems got flasks. :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Just adding my occurrence of it. I remember getting kicked out during an Atlantis battle and then getting back on 10 mins later to only get kicked one more time. My alliance mate got a flask and doesn’t remember being affected at all. I agree logs should be a good way to track who deserves to get compensated, but I can confirm that something has been missed.

1 Like

Same thing happened to me as with @flyingsolow . @Petri @Kerridock should we open a ticket with support for this?

Unfortunately we faced some technical difficulties regarding the donations, but we are continuing donating the compensations today. If you were online around the incident, you should receive your flask soon! Thank you for your patience! :slight_smile:

5 Likes