[FIXED] Possible bug with the mission to get the avatar for the seahorse that drops Atlantis coins if defeated (Orichalcum Seadragon) – Mission is now live for everyone

Thanks for reporting this @Aunty_Krauser. As you can see, many players (including me) don’t have this mission as well. We’re waiting for developers’ response and I hope they’ll fix soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Today it arrived! :grinning:

6 Likes

I had not seen this one either; just checked and confirmed I have it on my Missions list now! Perfect timing!

3 Likes

It just showed up for me too. I heard back earlier that they were investigating it, so it may be that they fixed it — I’ll follow up. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I only hope the multiple crashes people report weren’t caused by fixing this mission on the server side…

2 Likes

nice another avatar to farm :grinning: i have all other s2 avatars so this is good news

2 Likes

yup showed up here too!

1 Like

Showed up for me too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank You to everyone who reported this to us - it is now fixed and the Unique Enemy Mission is now available for everyone. Please make sure to restart your game!

13 Likes

Thanks for the quick follow-up, @KiraSG! :trident:

6 Likes

we have a new mission … defeat 100 orichalcum dragons

2 Likes

Which new mission? can you screenshot what the result of avatar?

Here is currently avatar mission season 2 so far:
https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/uploads/short-url/tY8jJq1nXddKb3Yk8evgPlPDYST.jpeg

2 Likes

1 Like

It appears you are out of sync with the Season 2 bosses and monsters.

1 Like

wow, nice avatars! wohoo… I have to get this one ASAP!

EDIT:
So, this mobs (seadragon) can only appear in atlantis rises, prepare for farming, stocked energy flask.

1 Like

Thanks for the fast reply and I didn’t know a lot of people were affected. It is good to see that it showed up now. :grin: I will be farming these enemies myself on both accounts to get the avatar. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

So this sea dragon appears only through the Atlantis rise event each month?

1 Like

Yes, Orichalcum Seadragons appear at random during Atlantis Rises, and only then.

1 Like

Looking forward to that one :grinning:

4 Likes

You look different recently :smile:

4 Likes