[FIXED] Possible bug with the mission to get the avatar for the seahorse that drops Atlantis coins if defeated (Orichalcum Seadragon) – Mission is now live for everyone

I run two profiles and I just recently unlocked Atlantis on my alt. I was looking in my missions list and saw the mission for killing the seahorses that drop the Atlantis coins upon defeat. I went to try to go find it on my main profile and it is not there.

Here it is on my alt:

And nowhere to be found on my main:

I just want to know if there is a way to fix it for my main. If not that is fine with me. If there is, then awesome. Bottom line I just would like to try and get the avatar for my main.

9 Likes

I too don’t have that? But would be very interested in that avatar :grinning:

2 Likes

Same here. I didn’t even know a mission for orichalcum sea horses exists. Finished all other S2 missions.

1 Like

Thanks for posting this. I don’t have that mission either (have completed s2) But I want it lol :grin:

3 Likes

@Aunty_Krauser could you please post what exactly avatar is available as a reward for this mission?

1 Like

Hello,
Don’t have it also. Bummed . Maybe we’ll get it by the time Atlantis has risen. :grin:
Have fun.
Wolf9
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

I don’t have it either

1 Like

I don’t have it but I want it :thinking:

2 Likes

I would also like to know what youre talking about… i have done all missions except collect food, kill titans and stronghold 25…

I don’t have that Mission either.

Neither do I. That’s weird. I guess some of the new missions weren’t added properly? Maybe it triggers when Atlantis unlocks? Most of us already had Atlantis unlocked long before the Atlantis Rises update, so we missed the trigger?

4 Likes

@grzechol Here you go:

11 Likes

Thanks a lot! @zephyr1 @Garanwyn maybe tag someone from Devs or should we submita a ticket based on this post?

2 Likes

I’ll send it to the Staff, though several are on holiday at the moment.

7 Likes

we need to be quick, only have three days to get them to fix it

Perhaps when they rolled V22, it was made available only when you « unlock » Atlantis as it will be for future players without taking into account players that have already unlocked it.

Good to know there is a quest for that though :smiley:

2 Likes

I already sent a message, but it’ll be tomorrow before I hear back at least. Very few people at SG work on weekends.

6 Likes

Chill out, no rush. The only reward for this mission is avatar, we can wait for it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@grzechol I just like collecting stuff and just thought it was a bit weird that it wasn’t on my main profile but on my alt. I will still be farming those enemies regardless as the extra coins is always nice.

Also mising this on two acccount…

Cookie Settings