Fix the mana glitch already

Is already frustrating on how quickly opposite hero regenerate mana from tiles hit but to loose mana with no reason from heroes is getting on my nerves. I observed that during the raids especially happens. I was able to observe this bug because i am not using the hero special every time as soon as is activated sometimes i am waiting for one turn based on a strategy but many time its happening that my hero is full with mana with special activated and i get hit with a normal atack on the here and it mana bar goes down a little and no more special activated. I have to shoot another round of tiles before the special activates again. Fix the bug already. i am noticing from some time.

2 Likes

If it happens often, take a video of it if you can, and submit a ticket to support. It’s not something I’ve ever encountered myself.

Getting the obvious question out of the way; this isn’t just when you’re being hit by Chao/Li Xiu and they steal your mana, no?

Please please post video or screen caps or something.

I haven’t heard of this behavior from anyone and certainly haven’t seen it myself.

No the opponent team was with Alberich,Marjana, sartana,mushasi and athena. My hero activated were ridgard and Caedmon. After one of his here hit me Ridgard lost the special. it hard to make a video of it but i will try.

That’s weird. Sounds like a LiXiu effect, but she wasn’t on your enemy’s team. :confused:

2 posts were split to a new topic: Hero/Titan hangs

My team was fighting in war. My own Belith had used her special already. She regained more mana, almost enough for another special. But as I stack the next three nature/green blocks, the mana animation doesn’t appear and Belith does not gain mana.

She only needed roughly 10% or so to activate special. A three block combo would have done it. I lost the battle.

What is the compensation for this?

I think this may have happened to me too… had a moment where I swear I had a charged special and suddenly didn’t… I waved it off as the other team had no mana reducing heroes so I just thought I must’ve been imagining the bar ever being full

1 Like

or guin…or Mits.,or chao

1 Like

For me this happened approximately 4pm Pacific time today.

This was the team I went against during war. Image screen captured post-battle.

The team I attacked with are the Hero Already Used team that’s blocked out.

Haven’t continued the war but will have to in the next few hours to help my alliance.

Was onatel’s special active?

Onatel steals mana gain

If her skill was active then enough of whatever mana you tried to gain to fill belithe was stolen by onatel which is not a bug

Belith would have to gain mana before it can be stolen.

Aerozol, fitting that you answered right after me. Our names are strikingly similar.

1 Like

No, if it is on the 4th round of her mana stealing, your hero will see no mana increase with tile matches, it all goes to Onatel. If its on the 3rd round she will steal 75% and your hero will only see 25% of the mana from those green tiles.

3 Likes

Would that explain the lack of animation also?

1 Like

Yes, it would be as if she never saw the mana at all. It is stolen on the way to her is the best way to think about it.

3 Likes

Onatel did use her special, but it was against my three center heros, whereas Belith was on the far edge. I don’t recall her special being activated a second time where it would reach. Even if it was, it wouldn’t have gone to the forth round of mana stealing a second time as the battle wasn’t long enough (attack wise, not time wise) for Onatel to steal 100% of mana a second time.

I HAVE THIS PROBLEM! i am unable to record it on my ancient phone, but even when attacking titan that do not effect mana it can occur! often if i strike with 3 tiles for example, i will lose the equivalent of 3 tiles worth of mana, then receive it back again immediately equaling no mana gain. Ive even had a heroes ability ready to cast and their mana was subtracted by their own tiles leaving the hero only half full again… No onatel, no explanation

My aliance have the same problem