Fix the duck sounds

When I kill all the ducks, I can still hear the sounds.

2 Likes

Maybe some are still alive as you only clipped their wings while they flying.

5 Likes

Of all the issues that have arisen, this is the best you can do? Please, there are bigger things that need fixing. Leave the duck alone.

2 Likes

You’re hearing their death cries as they lie on the ground writhing.

Don’t let it bother you - we kill villagers and baby animals in the game, too.

This game has sound?

10 Likes

I never play the game with the sound on to be honest.
So I have never noticed…

1 Like

Why do you play this game in silence ? I really want to know because I never know anyone who play this game in silence beside you.

1 Like

I do as well, would rather hear my own spotify music while playing.

1 Like

Hey that’s my line :rofl:

2 Likes

I play this game while I’m pooping at work or while I’m watching TV at the end of the night. why would I have sound on?

If I had the sound on I’d be the creepy guy in the work bathroom or my wife would be annoyed with me.

That being said my phone is in silent 99.99999999% of the time.

I ask you, why would you play this game with sound on? Are you the creepy pooper at your work that has volume on full blast in the bathroom stall?

5 Likes

I usually use in-ear headphone. Sound on actually can help you in some situation, for example, attacking titan in 10 last seconds. I know in 95% situation you don’t have to use sound on but sound on can make game easier to play in many situation. The sound make me able to understand what going on easier which allow me to play faster. I do turn off sound when I am in the bathroom. I don’t want to bring in-ear headphone to the bathroom. I can do play without sound but I prefer sound on. Now, I understand why you play this game with sound off. Thank you.

I think you should kill the dragon that fly over your base with sound off. It is very challenged for me to do that because I don’t know if my fat finger really hit it or not :smile:

1 Like

When my wife hears duck sounds in the house, she offers me a cork.

1 Like

Sorry but that’s just too much information for me lol

1 Like

My partner would be really really annoyed with the sound from my iPad while they were watching the soaps on TV.
It wouldn’t be worth all the hassle lol

1 Like

Only sound I ever heard was Grimble. From someone else’s recorded game :joy:

I played in silence from the very beginning

1 Like

I’ll add it too the list… On the qol improvements :wink::duck:

Also don’t ask me when that happens I’ll prob knoe the same time as yall. :+1:

The sound effects are lame. And always the same. My guess is, most people play with the sound off, and never told you.

2 Likes

I play this game with sound off since I pulled Kunchen years ago. The screeching sounds of his ultimate healing are too annoying lol.

Anyway, yeah. Fix the ducking sounds, SGG :joy:

2 Likes

Duck sounds? I live alone and I play with the sound off. There are so many other things I’d rather be listening to.

Seems there are quite a few who play in silence. Simon and Garfunkel would approve.

2 Likes

I play all of my games in silence. I’m already hearing-impaired, either cranking up the volume or wandering around with earphones in all the time would be seriously annoying for everyone around me

2 Likes