Fix the alliance wars! Losing by 1200 is ridiculous

Very nice idea. I imagine it could work like UK football (=soccer) leagues, where the bottom teams from an upper league are demoted after a round, and the upper teams are promoted. Eventually the leagues will sort themselves out and matching will be consistent and fair.

3 Likes

How much points each member gives is ridiculous.
My alliance helps some little players to get help. 3 couldnt be part of the war now, our members with a ts of 2200 gives them as much points as a 2700ts of them how is that fair my people are weaker but give more points thats an easy win for the enemy even if we got the same good attack teams we have less attacks and get less points thats not even abit fair… they system behind the wars should considerate the stars of heros, ts and level not how many people are fighting and how much hp have the heroes 5x gormek and you give 130points but others with 5x5* heroes with less hp more ts 110p yeah thats fair…

That wars are fair much more different things should be taken into account like Ts, Stars of Heroes, Not just Hp of heroes but all stats, hp in %, not how many people are fighting you can reduce the ressurect countdown for enemys with less teams… not rise the points because of that the gabs widen and its not even a bit fair anymore…

I agree; I was surprised that points are distributed by HP. SG has a composite score already, the hero’s power. Why not use that?

Even if SG wants the score based on “tankiness”, HP is a poor measure. Heroes like Gormek have huge health but iffy defense. Why is taking him down worth more than a high-defense, mid-HP hero? In the hero power rating, SG uses about 2*Defense + HP. Use that instead of jus HP for war value.

I totally agree, we are an alliance aimed at helping newer members build their teams and learn about the game. Naturally ad people grow they move on to differemt stronger teams in line with their strengths. We have beaten 7* titans and have apparently a high alliance score yet we get matchex with teams waaayy out if our league. We can usually only field 19-24 members and most of them are fairly new to t he game anf so weaker. Todaus matchup features an opponent with no team lower than 2900 and up to 3840. Please reevaluate opt out and matchmaking metrics

losing by 1200? not much. check out this madness :confused:

not rly know what is going on but note it was barely 30 minutes in.
Devs please shed some light on this matchmaking in war.

Did you guys try some bad defense tactics like everyone using 1 star defense heroes? Because they clearly have wiped all of your teams out, twice, and almost a third time… in 30 minutes. Looks like you guys did that to yourselves.

1 Like