Fix Delay after firing S4 hero Specials

There is an extremely unnecessary delay after firing S4 hero special skills when it generates an Underwild gem. During that delay period, you are unable to activate your other heroes’ special skills.

For all other heroes, you are able to immediately consecutively fire their special skills back to back (regardless of animation time). It would make sense to make S4 heroes congruent to all other heroes in this aspect.

While this may seem like a small issue, it is particularly inconvenient during titan battles and on event stages where time is a factor. It disrupts the flow of battle and can lead to not firing a hero’s special skill when you thought you clicked on the hero due to it being during that Underwild gem spawn delay time frame.
@Petri

10 Likes

This does annoy me as well, I’ve often not noticed the delay and carried on matching tiles leaving somebody’s special unfired.

3 Likes

Nice, I thought it was my phone that was glitchy!

I also noticed the delay.

If I were to think a reason of that delay, it helps people not to make a move on the board immediately after activating the hero special, that may combine the underwild gem that is spawning.

But on the other hand, as you said, it disrupts the flow when you try to consecutively fire the heroes specials.

What I usually do is put the S4 hero on the most right position so I can fire the specials back to back from left to right. It might not be the best solution but it guarantees firing all the specials without disruption.

(I have only one S4 hero, just in case)

1 Like

Not a bug but you’re welcome to add support for the idea

1 Like

It’s pretty annoying to be honest. Even though I know it can happen it still catches me out sometimes. Can be the difference between winning and losing a fight.

1 Like

Yea not bug but certainly an issue. Thanks the for link, couldn’t find it when I tried search

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.