Fix/Buff Boss Wolf please

What fresh level of Hades is this? Now I know they are mocking us… Do you at least wanna take us for dinner before you have your way with our emotions? Mighty pets… Really??
Hachiko… Really? Let’s just have a quick comparison…

Hachiko Vs Boss Wolf
Holy :full_moon_with_face: vs :new_moon_with_face:
Average vs Very Slow
Att: 834 vs 566
Def: 776 vs 826
Health: 1452 vs 1524

Hachiko Passives and Special Skill:

Boss Wolf Special Skill (No Passives):

upto 140% counterattack…for all allies…at average speed…Average… but 115% counterattack from caster & nearby allies at Very Slow speed is acceptable?? Very…Slow… I am hoping that SG balance this clear injustice in the next update… With more than just dinner… Drinks and dancing would be nice too.

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm: :wolf:

6 Likes

Not kinda but VERY disappointing, I’m ok with a Costume as long as they change his speed…Same with G. Owl…Far too weak now

1 Like

Boss Wolf would only be ok at average speed. Why he’s ignored while other stronger old heroes get buffs is beyond me. He and Red Hood are among the worst 5 heroes in the game.

3 Likes

Pretty sure Red Hood got a buff in the last round. Maybe there is hope for BW yet.

1 Like

She did but she’s still hot garbage.

1 Like

Priorities for the devs seem to be new heroes and not so much balancing or bringing older heroes up to speed. Boss Wolf definitely needs some love and attention.

Maybe players should create a master thread to update heroes and we can vote on which ones need attention first? Or maybe this has already been done, but it just be current and constantly updated/talked about, the game needs it (and the players deserve it).

Tried it here:

Please contribute.

Boss Wolf… He is ridiculously weak compared to today’s heroes… Skill and stats wise.

1 Like

He is ridiculously weak compared to today’s heroes… Skill and stats wise.

Stats and skill are so bad that even a new costume couldn’t save him. Let’s compare him with Alfrike (from mana speed you could compare him with her).
When I see Alfrike as a tank, I’m scared and I definitely don’t want her to fire.
When I see Boss Wolf as a tank. Good: free win.

You should increase the mana speed, (average or slow)
or
make his skill a threat.

• increase mana of all allies by 40%.
    or
  • ad his skill a ludwig like mana buff.

@Dudeious.Maximus , move to the Buff Boss Wolf topic?

2 Likes

Errrr…Devs…Why do you hate Boss Wolf owners? Did we do something to you?? Were you insulted by the fact we summoned Boss Wolf? Are you insulted by the fact we have not fed Boss Wolf to Soul Exchange? Is this hero and lack of clearly needed buffs some strange way to troll us? I just really want to know why he is being ignored…

:sunglasses: :mechanical_arm: :wolf:

8 Likes

This thread has been going for years and still no buff.

Boss Wolf is the worst 5 star I own by a long way. In no way is he worth committing any resource to levelling up.

Compare him to some of the absolute gangters you have released over the last 12 months and tell me BW is not completely obsolete.

In diamond raid arenas i see the same heroes used again and again in teams. Its actually a fairly narrow pool at the top. Boss Wolf never features. Nor have i seen anything to convince me he would be useful elsewhere in the game.

Surely a buff is long overdue.

7 Likes

I find it interesting that Grazul got buffed with far fewer votes than Boss Wolf’s 101. Would definitely support a buff to him as his special seems on par with that of an average speed hero but at very slow speed.

In light of that, I’m not sure how much support in the forum really helps and I am curious what metrics SG uses to determine that.

7 Likes

WAY WAY long overdue…Both his and G. Owl needs buffing…Hell for that matter all of S1-S3 needs a buffing now

3 Likes

Our Boss Puppy needs some love. Even Red Hood got a decent(?) buff, and now its Boss’s turn to see upgrade.

2 Likes

Yessss Kithy +1 for this. G Owl got a buff already but Boss Wolf could really use some love next balance update :wolf: :heart:

3 Likes

With the Boss Wolf must be upgraded the mana speed from the very slow to average speed would be better to compare with other

1 Like

this discussion will probably be more visible in the Boss Wolf dedicated thread :slight_smile:

This seems to me more like a Balance update request.

I am merging it to here:

1 Like

Gimp Wolf is nothing more than SE fodder. Not a chance of getting materials wasted on him in the current meta.