Fix/Buff Boss Wolf please

Broke top 100 with defensive raid wins using boss wolf as his tank

Then raided from there to hit number 2 on the leaderboard

Wouldnt say wolf is completely broken

This is my teammate/leader, although i showed raid vid after raid vid after raid vid and even complaints from this forum when i was trying to show him evidence that boss wolf is useless, he stuck with his plan, maxed wolf, and isn’t regretting it at all

errrr, that is this thread… lol

Edit: please disregard this uninformed remark… :roll_eyes::persevere:

1 Like

That is what happens when mods merge duplicate threads :wink:

1 Like

I don’t see any merging of threads here - do those messages disappear?

If you go to the start, there you can see what threads have been merged with this one. There is no indication in the middle of the discussion about what are messages are merged. The fullmetals message before spookd’s was the original thread-starter that was merged here.

1 Like

thanks for the heads up!

So we are back here. So many updates on the game passed, but no changes to Boss Wolf. I understand that there are some guys that can take top 2 in the rating with him, but in such team you can replace him with any 5* purple and the result would be the same.
Fix that puppy, please.

there’s been some changes with him I just not sure how much. he’s tanking for me well so that’s where he’ll stay for now (defense only)

Now both Boss Wolf and Guardian Owl need to be changed from very slow to average or at least slow.

Looking at Queens of Heart and the most recent 2 hotms, their stats, their special, I’m not sure how the very slow mana of these guys make any sense at all.

Some regular heroes’ mana need to be adjusted as well for f2p. On top of my head Horghall, Khagan from slow to average; Obakan from fast to very fast.

Please devs, if this is ignored, the gap between f2p and p2w will become more and more significant, considering more and more powerful heroes keep being added to the pool.

3 Likes

Ok Grimforest is back, we need to talk about this again.

Spend 500 dollars with countless pullings today and I got him. He’s my goal, not because what he does but because I love how he looks.

Fix this hero please. he has potential to be one of the best tanks with better special and fast mana. So sick of Guin tanks everywhere, we need varieties.

If gravemake and kage’s devastating specials are very fast, I don’t see why boss wolf’s weak special wasn’t very very fast.

This is my favorite character, please make him amazing, so you have more very happy big spending customers who will keep spending.

1 Like

I mean, the point of slow special is that once it fires, it can be a game changer, like isarnia or azlar. For very slow, it has to be something that basically secure a win once got fired. Especially we have so many fast and very fast specials that are good enough to almost secure a win. Very slow special should so devastating that it’s almost game over. Maybe boss wolf should have something like Hansel and Gretel’s specials but applies to the whole team or something. It’s not unbeatable because there are blind, dodge etc, also there still are tile damages.

I use BossWolf as a tank and have for months (pulled him on my first 10-pull last June). He’s great with a 17-level mana troop. I’ve given him a couple emblems and think he works well… not going to turn down a buff, though.

Добавьте пожалуйста волку атаку,а то она слишком слабая для такого персонажа,у того же Обакана атака на 200 больше у других 5* она тоже больше

I don’t know about that wolf attack, or if changing his mana to Slow would be better, but try to write in English here.

(Я немного понимаю по-русски, даже если плохо пишу. Но есть раздел «Иностранный язык» для языков, кроме английского.) - I can understand a little Russian, even if I don’t write well. But there is the Foreign Language section for languages outside English.

The problem is his special is nothing more than other people’s side bonus. Ariel is a healer, boost mana gen is just a side bonus, this little bit effect is boss wolf’s main thing. Alasie can one shot someone, but also have this mana gain reduction as side bonus. Oh these heroes are either fast or average. Don’t even wanna mention that counter thing, that’s 4 star level hero thing with much faster mana.

So all boss wolf does is some irrelevant side effect with a whopping very slow mana, how does this make any sense? With his defense stats, he needs a special that once fired, the whole team is literally unbreakable during the special duration to make sense for this very slow mana thing.

Is Kong really that bad? He has very high attack stats, AoE attack with average mana, combos like insane with falcon and Wilbur when you throw in all the debuff. Why is he bad?

Owl is interesting too. He has the ability to one shot an entire team. He is an insane pressure for offense teams when they get a slow board.

Atomos is bad, yes.

But nothing comes close to boss wolf, all you get for very slow mana is other hero’s minor effect. I don’t think even faster mana speed can save him. Probably need to change mana gain reduction to mana gain block. If hel can block 3 with average mana, it’s fair for boss wolf to block 5 with very slow mana.

The argument that pair boss wolf with Guin is unbeatable is just silly. So, instead of having one hero people spend a ton to chase, now you have 2 so they can pair, isn’t this better? I don’t see how that’s unbeatable anyway. Guin is a few tiles away from death for a color stack, then offense can gang up their specials on boss wolf, why this is unbeatable? Just all depends on the board like everything as is right now anyway.

Please fix boss wolf, his special is very slow mana but only does some effects that are usually other heroe’s minor effect.

My suggestion is to change his reduce enemy mana generation rate effect to block enemy mana generation.

hel can block 3 with average mana on top of her high special damage. Why can’t boss wolf block all 5 for very slow mana?

If the concern is pair boss wolf and Guin, does this game lack OP pair and combos? They are everywhere. And the concern of this being unbeatable is just absurd. Guin is always a few tiles away from death for color stacking.

This game has so many powerful attack combos, what’s wrong with creating powerful defense pairs? This actually drives people to spend more money chasing more heroes for defense pair and offense combo to attack them.

You should put this in the ideas and features request category…

This needs a bump for more votes !!!

Fix attack of the boss wolf,she had a very small,like a full 3*.Any 5* stronger than him.This is not acceptable for a legendary character