Fix Boss Wolf please

Nice idea. But if we look on them separate, even Khagan better then the wolf. But wolf is an event hero

Back to top one more time! developers, please hear us!

There are few insanely overpowered heroes - Guin being far and away the most overpowered followed by Ares, Hel, Albi, and Athena (just to name a few and in no particular order.) The issue I have is not overpowered heroes but underpowered heroes - Groot (horghal), Richard, Thorne, Elkanen, and of course boss Wolf (just to name a few.) There should be no garbage 5* heroes and the simple fact is that if you get an underpowered 5*, you are better off saving your items for ascension and spending them on a different 5*. 5* heroes are extremely hard to come by in comparison to other heroes and should all be good. I was so excited about having a top tier non guin tank when I first saw him and he just got nerfed to pieces. Please fix him. Please.

Agreed I have Quintus, Wolf and Thorne and they are all bad i won’t waste my hard earned mats on them until they are fixed

I also have Quintus, Thorne and wolf. I Stare at their hero cards all the time like I’m gonna have some great idea on which to level first. Then reality hits and I dont even bother. I really would like to level boss wolf but too bad he’s been nerfed so bad. I agree that dev’s should hear us n put back wolf to the original stats b 4 he was nerfed but make him useless against holy ( or something along those lines ) so that players that have him can actually put him to some use. Pplz spent money on event heros to get hero cards that are useless. I dont find that fair to those who spent their hard earned money. Devs please hear us.

So Up again! Fix this guy, please!

Give him Spirit Link and problem solved lol… :smiley:

I simply don’t get why he has VERY SLOW mana. He is the defensive version of Elena without the attack - a weak and creativeless Hero.

How can such a bad ■■■ hero be so useless? For heaven sake, his mana special needs an increase. I understand how Alasie is -24% but Boss Wolf should be at a bare minimum -33% even if it’s only for 2 turns. If they are going to keep it this way, his mana build needs to be AVERAGE.

Don’t let Boss Wolf SUCK! You can make it better!

Developers, Star hearing us!