Fix/Buff Boss Wolf please

Also, if we look at top 50 teams for missing heroes, there are lots of other heroes in more urgent need for buffs then (I think, have not checked myself).

1 Like

True, Quintus and Thorne for example… But there are already forum post those 2 I think.

On the top of my head also G.Kong and Owl, Horghal, Thoth, Perseus, Kadilen, Elena, and Morgan will also make very little appearances in the top 50 (I might be wrong with some of these)

Edit: ah, also all of the pirates…

Very true. You only ever see Guin, Deliah and occasionally Joon for yellow. Red is Ares, red hoods, Marjiana Gravemaker. Blue Athena, Magni, Arthur and Alasie. Green Albiretch, Lianna or Zeline. Purple Sartana, Panther or Hella. Never Thorne, Quintus, any pirate, owl, or most other standard heros

Got him to 3x70 to test. Have Chao(max) Kirill(max) Boss Wolf(3x70) Skitll(max) Kelile(max). Tried Boldtusk, Sonya, Li Xiu, Grimm with him. Tried even Azlar and Horghall, 2x60 both.
Raided by guys with 300 and more team strength difference. Tried him in clan wars, still no chance for him.

Please fix this guy, He is awful. Now he is on the bench with no chance to get back to main team.

4 Likes

Don’t let this tread die

2 Likes

Try Melendor/Sabina/Rigard Kiril Boss Boldtusk Wu

Then report back, please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does anyone else have suggestions for how to fix Wolf or other weak 5 stars? Really need to keep this going so the devs know we are serious about changing this hero…

1 Like

Tried Rigard Kirill Boss Boldtusk Brien/Li Xu/Chao(don’t have Wu). Still not good.

1 Like

Updated the game yesterday. Still no changes to Boss Wolf!
Developers, Hello! We are here and we need your attention.

2 Likes

@Osamkin Hero stats are server side so you don’t need updates to change them. They can do it whenever they want.

Sadly I think they are not focusing their attention here now. Summer holidays are on.

3 Likes

So we just need to keep this topic in the top

2 Likes

Agreed if we get quite a few likes and a hundred post it will be hard for them to ignore

3 Likes

Back to top again! Fix this puppy please!

2 Likes

Agreed eventually they will listen to us

2 Likes

Come on devs are you even or there?

2 Likes

I know what to fo with him, even let him 3 moves with counterattack, and let it be very slow,
All 5 heroes must to counterattack, and will be no questions for him

1 Like

What if paired him with Khagan? Its much better, no?

1 Like

Both Khagan and Wolf have the same mana regen buff, so while it’s true that Khagan’s special will speed Wolf’s special, when he does fire it will not add anything (but time) to Khagan.

I’m just concerned that pairing a bad hero (Wolf) with a poor hero (Khagan) is unlikely to result in a dynamic duo.

Guinevere and Wolf still work well together.

3 Likes

That doesn’t fix anything lkl

1 Like