Fix/Buff Boss Wolf please

Boss Wolf and Guin are great tanks. I wouldn’t use either as a flank. If you have a slow tank, I think the best flanks are fast/very fast heroes. BW would be better flanked by Poseidon and Joon than Guin. The tank absorbs most of the tiles. Hopefully they are dead tiles in a color the attacker didn’t bring. Flanks and wings can’t get as many hits to charge. So you usually want them faster.

1 Like

I use Boss Wolf as my war tank with Guin and Anzogh flanks (alliance uses purple tanks), and Guin with Boss and Anzogh flanks for tower defence. I don’t have many 5*s.

It depends on the opponent and what boards they get, I think, but I seem to win more than I lose. Sometimes my war defence gets killed in one-shot, usually it survives at least 3 hits.

Hi guys, I’m proud “Owner” about Boss Wolf and his max out but he proudly sitting on my bench because his useless. Actually he has a good Stat but his way underpowered. Lets put him besides Telluria for example what she does and what Boss Wolf does. Telluria is way faster (avarage) speed and Boss Wolf is (super slow) 2: they control mana both of them. 3: Telluria has minions quite bulky actually and hard to take them out and she hits as well and Boss Wolf what he does at very slow mana?? He doesn’t hit any enemy,he doesn’t have minions and he has reposte for 3 turns. Do you guys think he is still good?? There’s big problem with him because almost nobody use him anymore and he supposed to be a great hero

2 Likes

@Ender_BattleSchool any thoughts on this?

1 Like

Since Malo came up, he became a pure meatball and pointless except for rushs without holy.

Buy him a Broom to keep your roster clean.

:wink:

3 Likes

Thanks @Rigs

I agree, sadly, with @Olmor. Boss Wolf has nothing to do with Telluria. Even with Telluria he is still a damn good tank.

The problem, as @Olmor pointed out is Malosi. Having Ursena in my team I laughed at people that said Norns was a threat to Yurple, but there is just no mitigating a Malosi that not only was widely available because she was a HOTM, but also many people will be maxing Malosi because of Telluria.

Having said that Malosi also retired Aegir Tanks, Bk Tanks, Yunan Tanks, and Kunchen Tanks…and probably a few more.

If you look at my lineup you will see the Boss is currently in Cancun enjoying retirement.

4 Likes

I look at Anchor’s grading sheet a lot. It’s placed Boss Wolf as an overall C grade hero. Only 8 out of 112 total graded heroes have managed to get a grade so low.

Yet Boss Wolf had the highest win rate of any tank according to Small Games in 2019…and got some people some amazingly high cup scores. Don’t take too much credence in one persons reporting of heroes. It’s a great guide for beginners who don’t know what any of the heroes do, but it’s very tough to give static ABC grades on heroes in today’s meta when there is so much going on.

4 Likes

I disagree. Watch how easy it is.

Telluria A

Every other tank C

1 Like

Once again you made a noob of me…well done lol

Lol.if u only knew how many times i say stuff on this forum just to make myself laugh…

2 Likes

If you dont have this…

What then?
Do I can’t play further without it?

No, you just didn’t spend enough.

:wink:

1 Like

I could have a GTV team max next week but I refuse to lol what fun In having same defense as everyone else? Can’t wait until everyone freaks out when they hear Telluria AND Vela are back in Beta :joy::man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Zephyr1 did say he’s expecting some balance changes in the upcoming beta :thinking::thinking::thinking:

5 Likes

Hmmm…Vela hits three and Telly loses mana debuff…maybe I should keep the druids on Boss for a bit lol

What’s your line-up now?

I, too, have retired Boss Wolf after 14 (dog) years of service. Sold him to China for some quick cash lol. Jk.

My new defense is doing all right. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What kind of changes they will do? Any ideas??

1 Like

Playing around with different Yurple defenses with Ursena, Seshat, and Clarissa

2 Likes

I have no clue honestly

I hope boss wolf gets a little love.

We just need more viable tank varieties in the game

1 Like