Fix/Buff Boss Wolf please

Yea think SG successfully killed that this year.

Maybe next year.

I dont see any possible changes to wolf that can save him now

2 Likes

I know the topic is old and BW’s buff has been asked for a while. Then Malosi was introduced, which might be proven the last nail in the coffin. That said, I just couldn’t abandon him and strip him of his 19+ emblems. I’ve brought him back to my defense 'cause somehow I’ve had some hope observing Tellie’s balancing movements.

So here are a couple more suggestions I’d like to make for the sake of BW’s owners and the other very slow heroes:

1/ Changing his special to ‘all allies got +24% mana generation for 4 turns; all enemies got -34% mana generation for 4 turns; these effects can’t be dispelled’. I don’t think this is too much considering Malosi can prevent all this from happening and worst case scenario, there’d be Gazelle, another Holy. Also, this will make him viable for flanks and wings as well.

2/ Add the Very Slow mode to Raid Tournaments (well, since we have Very Fast mode), so these very slow guys would be on the same level playing field at least once in a while. Introduce very slow 3* and 4* as well for this purpose.

3/ Create a ‘Very Slow Bonus’ to encourage people to use them together. I’m thinking Defense and Mana Generation Bonus.

P.S: hey devs, you did put your time and effort creating these heroes in the first place, so why not love them equally?!

4 Likes

Hi everyone!
In the recent hero-balance by SG many useless heroes transformed into viable (in some cases very good and game-changing) heroes. I’m happy for the players who own those heroes.

Some heroes got their mana speed increased, but I think if any heroes needed a speed buff the most, that would be the Boss Wolf. I have him in my hero roster and I’m not even willing to spend 3* ascension mats on him. Many 4* purple heroes are more worthy to ascend than him. I’m very thankful to have Kageburado and Clarissa on my side and did not waste royal tabards on Boss Wolf.

To be fair, he has good defensive stats, and an interesting special skill but when you cannot use it, it becomes useless. A “very slow” mana speed makes Boss Wolf one of the worst heroes of the game. Even a “slow” mana speed instead of “very slow” would make him a good hero.

I have seen some people on the forum having the same argument about Guardian Owl. What is your idea? Don’t you think some of the very slow heroes need a speed buff to become viable?

As much as I personally would like this…I vote no, and i am probably the biggest Boss Wolf advocate in the game…and, humility aside has as much success with him as anyone.

1 Like

How was Boss wolf before getting nerfed?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Add Rainbow Flag Option for Alliance Banners / Pride Pin

:sunglasses:

I would love to find a reason to level my Boss Wolf. I love his tanky stats and appearance, but his speed and special is underwhelming. Even at average speed, I don’t think he would be OP. He would need something more to his special. Small heal to all allies, small direct damage to all enemies, defensive buff for allies, or just something extra…

2 Likes

He should get the initial ability to resist ailments that prevent him from casting ailments so that Malosi would only prevent him from casting buffs.

Additionally he could get a 10% direct mana cut.

Very slowies should be devastating or will get dusty.

3 Likes

Your posts are why I leveled Boss Wolf. I really like this hero, but now regret levelling him due how the game is changing name leaving behind very slow heroes without adjusting them for the changing meta.

Edit

I don’t regret levelling boss wolf. I just wish I could still use him.

4 Likes

I really hope that with relaese 13.0 with red hood You will fix him back, as it must be. Or add counterattack for more mowes. Dear SG. You can’t make 5* heroes worster than it must be in game. Give him back his armor, he is 5* counterattacker! Wake up please.I all really say no word about red hood that I didn’t get at event.

2 Likes

Or change his name to purple hood :grinning:

2 Likes

Boss Wolf’s Riposte should last 5 turns, especially since he is very slow.

Please vote up!

4 Likes

Boss Wolf’s Riposte should last 5 turns, especially since he is very slow.

Please vote up!

3 Likes

it’s a waste of the wolf boss to be very slow mana!

1 Like

Is there a 5* hero that’s worse than Boss Wolf? He’s very slow mana, compare him to Alfrike and it’s not even a competition. BW isn’t a S1 hero, he is easily the worst hero from any event… Boril is more useful for counterattack…
BW gives zero damage, zero defense. Zero use…

3 Likes

In the current meta, BW is a puppy.
No use to him even in mana boost tournaments. Who is worse than him?
Almost nobody, but maybe Noor can compete… :smile:

2 Likes

Boss Wolf needs a buff. Please add direct damage to his skill.

6 Likes

He really does need an update… cool card, but extremely limited usability in current form, and without a bunch of emblems.

(I have him maxed, and tried him in many teams for wars, raiding & events with little success.)

I can’t imagine that he’s doing much to generate revenue during Fables, as is.

3 Likes

Seriously, how long are they gonna neglect Boss Wolf? They are buffing freaking Heimdal, the second best tank in the game, while Boss Wolf sits in the corner crying.

Boss Wolf has the potential to be a top tank but as is now, he is not playable at all.

5 Likes