Fix Atomos

Its crap for sure to wek and must have buff

That would be and still slow mana

I think he could a buff, sure. Make him average Mana (adjust the AE damage accordingly) and make his resurrection buff undispellable. That would likely be enough.

I agree. Complaining without providing a solution, is called whining. You should also check YouTube I have seen where he is left from the Tanks position. He is going of 2 or 3 times before he got killed. By the way the video is short not even 4 minutes and Tank and left edge Hero are already beaten. Just that video shows you haven’t done any study and research on him. Either, on those other heroes you mentioned. You can easily beat Guin and GM, if you can read the board right and Agier as a Tank with the right Heroes supporting can be a nightmare.

I am so tired of people who complains, at least write why you thinks he is not good.

2 Likes

You’re welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

Complaining about not getting a legendary at all but if about being a bad one.

Buff the ones I have, nerf the others
 :wink:

Do you have him
He is not good and over

1 Like

I do have him, but not pushed yet because i just got him during this atlantis opening and just saying he isn’t good without any Arguments is just acting childish.

I wasn’t mad at you, I was mad with the one how opened this thread and not saying anything why he is bad. I agree with you slow Hero aren’t the best at the beginning but have a Hugh Impact if you have the right Heroes around him. Family bouns has a big Impact, I know this because I have a 4 maxed Familiy Members of the Atlantis Family and I use them for raids and also defensive war Team. The Keyword is having the right Heroes, than find a Setup on which Position every Hero fits best.

2 Likes

People get upset as soon they don’t get what they want. I mean who has the right to say which hero is good and bad. Is a hero good just because nearly every Player in top 100 has him/her? That only Shows that a bunch of People have being lucky to get this/these Hero/es. One “good” Hero doesn’t mean anything. Cheers

2 Likes

Of course we can say that a hero is zero. How many times have you met with ATOMOS? personally I did not meet many. Either it is difficult to shoot at the portal (I say so much better because it is not good héro) or we do not use it because it is not a good hero or we hide it because it is shame (I joke). Take AEGIR, before, he was not good. now he is good. I meet him every day in raid, war. Whereas before I did not see him or very little.

Fix atomos please. He could be unique one. He can be a green aegir. Thx

You are right
 haven‘t seen him much and now he is nearly every where but the same is with Ares, since he was available again during atlantis I haven’t seen him much but nowadays he is. So what’s the point? Maybe I react to personally I do apologize for that but I was more abset about how he complained. It’s that the way it should be? I guess no. Push the hero to 2/60 do some test and then give your feedback. Sure 2/60 is maybe not leveled high enough but if you do it right the special can be by 8/8.

Mine is 3/70 and to easy to kill so i have better arguments than you he is mehh and slow mana not even close to good hero

1 Like

Of course the fix will take forever like aegir. And we need the fix ASAP.
It’s not complicated to Change 2 values
 In a class system(mana generation, make an effect undispellable) it takes less than 10 minutes just to change heroes values.

The only thing that will take a lot of time is the testing phase (or special rewrite) and bugfix of course.

1 Like

I mounted one atomos at a proper level correct for a 5 *. frankly it’s a disaster, it’s useless. It is weak, does not present any interest for the synergy of the team.

I just wish SG would comment in this thread to tell us what they’re thinking. Nothing we are saying here can possibly be coming as a surprise to SG.

To wait a year for them to revisit him seems absurd. People spent real money to get a hero and unfortunately ended up with a broken piece of junk if they got Atomos. They need to fix him in the next patch.

I mean this company has spent years developing heroes, this isn’t some new thing to them. A fix is easy and absolutely warranted.

4 Likes

Atomos, who’s that? :thinking:

I also have bad heroes that need to be fixed. :innocent:

I’d like to see Richard beeing very fast, Athena fast, Musashi should heal all and Elk commit AoE with a huge elemental debuff. :wink:

It’s actually not premature
 I have him, tried to use him on offense and defense at 3.70 and he flat out sucks. On offense, his damage is junk. On defense, he’ll die before ever firing 9 times out of 10. And if by some miracle he does fire, his damage is crap and a little heal over time will top you right back off.

The whole design of Atomos is stupid. He should be a stronger version of Gadrius or be average mana with a damage boost.

SG really screwed this hero up
 The crappy part is if there’s ever a buff, it will be 6 months from now. :frowning:

I tried him with a full Atlantis family (Triton, Proteus, Poseidon, Ariel, Atomos), 4* crit troops (all level 10+), and he’s still a pile of junk.

2 Likes

He is simply bad in every way he can.
He is slow
His dmg is low
And his revive thing can be dispelled
So here are my ideas:

1. Leave him slow but bump his dmg up to that level where he could do more dmg than quintus if the enemy has 50% or more mana. Also make his revive undispellable.
  2. Leave him slow, but give him a small dmg buff, some HoT for the team and/or extend his revive skill to nearbys.
  3. Bump him up to avg speed and give him some HoT for the team or any other team support ability while making his revive undispellable.
  4. Leave his dmg as it is but bump him up to fast. Make his revive last for only 2 or 3 turns but make it undispellable or extend it to nearbys but leave it as dispellable.
3 Likes

Well, he doesn’t hit so hard, and he’s slow. SG must change something for him like they did for aegir for example.

2 Likes