Five Stars Impossible to Pull

Moved it to general discussion, since there wasn’t any suggestions or ideas to improve those issues to vote for.

4 Likes

Look at this all grown and emblemed Kerridoc! In what? One day?

:clap:

5 Likes

Almost, thanks to some assistance from a number of clever gentlemen. 40 hours I think

4 Likes

I was really hoping, for your sake, that thread was a joke. You really fed Lianna to Gormek, didn’t you? Wow, that’s painful.

8 Likes

That’s why his Gormie is now SuperGormie and even became a little more fat than the usual one.

4 Likes

Linky linky, clicky clicky

You Can Do It - 5* Pull

5 Likes

He did it.

We are in the same Alliance and he was found distraught, sitting in a corner, looking at his bare feet and mumbling “oh Lianna, Lianna…”

That was a very sad vision, especially for us who are used to see him in all his Bard grace and elegance.

4 Likes

I haven’t spend a dollar, and I have 31 5*
I took me time, patience and organization.
I have 4 camps at level 20 working full time.
And i’ve been very very lucky because I got three HOTM, and those are really difficult to get without spending money… But it is possible…
I got zimtikha, kunchen and ranvir…
And I only use epic tokens and 300 gems when I save them…

5 Likes

Same here, I got 3 HOTMs, I haven’t spend a single dollar in this game.

I wouldn’t say it’s impossible to get 5* heroes without spending money but it’s very difficult, yes. It’s all about luck in the end.

1 Like

I’d add pale, bony and unsettling

3 Likes

Well, you’re the English Bard, my dear…

I would make a 10 page description if it was in my native language, but no one would read… :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

That’s ok, it took me almost a year, a lucky Atlantis pull

3 Likes

there is day when it will be impossible to pull *5 , but there will be day that you will pull *5 even without trying. its about how you please ladyluck and rngesus.

my story , i did 110x pull at atlantis portal without pull Margaret HOTM at past atlantis , but this month , i got 2 Seshat even without trying from 6 Free EHT Tokens , no formula or math could answer how this happens , dont stressed too much and enjoy the game.

1 Like

Have a f2p player in my alliance who routinely finishes top 3 in war, has made it to #1 global, and places high on titans. It’s not impossible.

3 Likes

just happened , not impossible , just need to be positive

7 Likes

They will turn up @DiscoKittyKat8! Even if they don’t come in heaps - look at the post from @JonahTheBard: he’s got a really good roster but isn’t overloaded with 5s or shiny hotms. Still, he’s usually one of the top scorers in AW and on titans (top 500 alliance, at least).

Use what you have and learn how to use it best.

2 Likes

I haven’t had a 5 star drop for 6 month and summoned yesterday Yunan and got Horghall from TC20…so it is impossible.

Or patient :wink:

/20 patient players practicing positivity

2 Likes

It is definitely difficult to pull 5* heroes; but not impossible.

I am a F2P player, started last October. Until about two months ago, I did not have a single 5* hero. Then, I pulled Vivica from Atlantis. After that, I pulled Thorne, Sartana, Marjana and Obakan from TC20.

Sure, I do not have any of those superstar HOTM heroes. But still, the heroes I pulled are quite good. Plus, I personally think 4* heroes are the true backbones of your roster. 5* heroes are very difficult to fully ascend and max. 4* heroes are much easier to lvl and can be just as effective.

1 Like

It’s not impossible but when you have a few it does seem impossible to get the mats to ascend them. I have 5 dark 5* and proteus all needing ascending and I have 2 trap tools and 1 tabard. Bit of a pain. Much to be said for using 4* heros but even then getting the mats can be difficult. Anyone seen a hidden blade recently? I know they are hidden but I have been after 1 for a long time…