:fisfddf sdf sd fd dfdf d 323 5555

It is nothing special… i know… started with this game in october… and started with building 5* team as well (unfortunatelly)… need to work on depth…

3 Likes

Personally if i felt i was out progressing the alliance, yes i would probably move onto something better that is more fulfilling and helpful with my progress

3 Likes

@Zprdeledech if you wanna hunt 11-12* join us! :wink:

1 Like

:grinning: i was starting to be little sad, that you wont raise this “question” :smile:

Do you think that your alliance would benefit from it? Not sure how my hits on 11* or even 12* titans would look like… :roll_eyes: i definitely have to finish the upcoming war and after that… if you still be interested i would like to join your alliance… would be pleasure…

3 Likes

you will need turtle banner or a shield buff to not get oneshotted (or willbur - as I said, your titan roster is good), but from experience I recon you’ll do more than fine; at least B grade, imo.

thats understandable
@Rigs we can save a spot until after war?

2 Likes

Most definitely

@Zprdeledech feel free to join after war

How many cups do you have?

2 Likes

Perfect… thanks… right now 2598… normally around 2500…

Not sure how it works… you will send me a invitation? Alliance: Czech alkoholik / Dan von Zprdeledech

3 Likes

you have to send a request and you will be accepted by any member :slight_smile:
best is to install Line and add Rigs (id jrigs) and talk to him before (lot of helpfull info in Line alliance group)

2 Likes

What boolz said

And by the way line app is required…just makes life a lot easier for both members and leadership

In game communication is a pain in the a**

3 Likes

Ok… i have added you already…

3 Likes

nice; looking forward to your arrival!

then, bumping topic for future saders! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @_John_Doe and @Rigs. Appreciate your efforts in recruiting. And looking forward to your arrival, @Zprdeledech

3 Likes

thanks Bier! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bist aus Deutschland? :grinning: Ich bin auch Biermeister aber aus Tschechien… :wink:

Wanted to ask you… lot of members from your alliance (@biermeister as well) have join your alliance few days ago… they are constantly leaving your alliance and looking for new members or they are all new members who recently joined your alliance?

It won´t be easy to leave my old alliance but i will definitely join you after the war! thanks…

3 Likes

I can answer that one. We have a bunch of members who “merc” when we let a titan run, so their counters start over each time they do so. We’re pretty stable. 23 of our members have been in the group for 3+ months (and most of those are really much longer). I’ve been in the group for about eight months, and at least half of the current members were already here when I joined.

3 Likes

@Zprdeledech

Also, besides Crew-Saders, there are our sisters and brothers alliances:

• Crew-Knights
  • Crew-Raiders
  • Crew-Squires
  • Crew-Rogues
  • Crew-Haven

We jump and help our mates in slaying titans whenever we can :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Don’t forget Crew-Rogues! =-]

2 Likes

Oops, edited :slight_smile: thx :wink:

2 Likes

Leider bin Ich nicht Deutscher. Ich habe 4 jahre in Deutschland gewohnt; ab 2003 bis 07.

Ok that’s enough German for now. It has been too many years!

We visited Prague and found it very beautiful and interesting. Wish we had stayed longer. But it was a long drive. We enjoyed visiting all over… mostly Western Europe.

Many of our members have been there a long time, but they often leave if we pass on a 12* titan to use their flags elsewhere and receive loot. So it appears many are new. At this moment I’d say about 4-5 are actually
new, within a couple of weeks. 3 long time members are taking a break. We have a “vacation” alliance where they can park for a break and nobody will mind if they don’t logon or use their flags.

You will be challenged, learn and grow much faster in an alliance of many stronger players. All are very willing to offer tips and suggestions if you wish.

Line App is required and will greatly assist with the information exchange with screenshots, videos etc.

It’s a friendly group too. You’ll enjoy the chat and getting to know people. We have about 4 from Europe, 3 from Australia and most from USA. You will be welcome… just be active… that’s the main thing.

Thanks for reaching out to me… I look forward to your arrival soon.

4 Likes

That’s a few #1’s to be party to @_John_Doe! I’ve seen our names cross up in mentions several times as of late, and for the life of me - have NO IDEA why we haven’t crossed paths yet. I see my man @Rigs is on one of those #1’s - and he is #1 in my book; hes become a good friend, and that wise old dog is certainly teaching this older dog a new trick or two. Looks to be this CREW-SADERS is made of more than 1 star!

Visited with you guys a month ago I think, heck may have been months (Rigs?)… was NOT an impressive showing on my part due to time. I wanted to say thanks for your contributions to the forum - they stretch far and wide and I’m just starting to get into them! Excellent work @_John_Doe - your community presence is amazing and I know many who look up to you! R-E-S-P-E-C-T. Setting my appreciation aside for a moment…

Kick AXE trophy count #'s you obtained on the Leaderboard @gregschen! You Kicked my ■■■ sideways at 3,122 as my high (and Rigs passed that a bit ago I think or was that @Wormwood - worm for sure. I see @MrsBCW and @Ray008 coming up for a potential challenge in that one - @Gregschen - they get close or did you hold them Off!.

I’m going to reach out to @Rigs for a LINE account should you have one would like to connect on a more personal level in regards to the players community and hope you will be open to such a discussion!

Warm Regards,

RaZoR-sIgNaTuRe

5 Likes