:fisfddf sdf sd fd dfdf d 323 5555

:mouse2: Or maybe he’s hungry :mouse:

3 Likes

Chat would be too normal without you… you add a certain Je Ne Sais Quoi to our mix.

4 Likes

Don’t worry. I play with puns for Crew all the time and send my best ones to @Garanwyn. Not that they’ve taken any of my crew-atively concocted names yet.

Lets see…we’ve got:

Crewtons (this one is reserved for me)
Crewship (for rest and relaxation of course)
Crewcuts (for the dapper)
Crewp (for all the sick barking children they have)
Crewel Kilims (Because who doesn’t love a good yarn joke)
Crewners (Fancy a moonlit serenade?)

5 Likes

All naming suggestions will be considered in priority order of the membership applications of the suggesters :slight_smile:

Got a great Crew name (and a desire to kill titans and kick butt in war)? Come join us and let’s talk!

5 Likes

Crewbar - a refreshing way to pry a victory in wars!

5 Likes

Lol interesting name suggestions

5 Likes

We already had Crew-Cut in the works, except it was intended for those unable to meet the titan damage minimums…

8 Likes

Did you volunteer to be lead there?

5 Likes

…thus announcing your candidacy to lead Crew L :rofl:

4 Likes

Yup…

6 Likes

Crew-raiders looking for a couple heavy hitters. 12* all war flags used so should you. Line app a must. Fun group scratching alliance board.

5 Likes

Thanks tex!!
20 characters

3 Likes

Still looking for a couple. 12* titans all flags are always used. Line a must. Great group- lots of fun. Part of alliance family.

5 Likes

Crew-pier - War is gamble, may as well be the boss.

4 Likes

Lol on another note, still have some spots in a couple crews

3 Likes

I am stuck when it comes to advancing in this game due to lack of mats. My current alliance is barely killing half of the 6* Titans. I play daily and trying to build my roster. Currently leveling Rigard 4-70, Grimm 4-70, and Horghall 3-70.

3 Likes

Has anyone got in touch with you yet? If not, do you have Line?

5 Likes

@GammaPhiGamma

We have a spot for you somewhere, just need to figure out what is the best fit for you which does take some input on your part

Feel free to tag me or someone else in this thread or get a hold of someone in line

3 Likes

I do not have Line but I can get Line. Anyone in particular I should reach out to?

@Rigs let me know what info you need.

3 Likes

Yea my line id is jrigs

If you get line, Crew-Rogues would be happy to have ya

9/10* titans, and full war participation

4 Likes