šŸ§­ First Path of Valor Log and Discussion ā€“ Starts February 3

Donā€™t forget gretel miki and obakan (these are my only barbariansā€¦ plus Grimm)

1 Like

Youā€™d have to go merc for the kills. Just be careful about war clock.

Plenty of line groups to help find alliances that need a few extra hits.

Listen to @NPNKY. A more finessed response than mine.

1 Like

Yes, you can leave your current alliance and hop around to help others. Make sure you stay long enough for the kill to register, and make sure youā€™re back in your home alliance in time for the war tomorrow.

If you go to the global chat in game, you can find alliances looking for help killing titans. Make sure you say hello when you jump in, ask if itā€™s okay to hit, and say goodbye when you leave.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info, I will try that

If I leave my alliance, will my war chest (22/25) reset?
If I join back tomorrow before the war starts will I be able to participate in it or is there a waiting period?

As long as you do not participate in a war elsewhere the chest should stay where it is at.

If you donā€™t participate in war with another alliance, your war chest will not reset. As long as youā€™re back before war starts you get to fight. If war starts before you get back, you get put into spectator mode.

But war matching has already happened. So donā€™t screw your alliance by not coming backā€¦ you can leave. Just be back before start of war.

2 Likes

Hi, just wanted to thank everyone for actively providing their feedback and gameplay tips on the new Path of Valor Event. It has been great to see pretty much everyone excited about this new feature. :slight_smile:

We have just published a new announcement on the Path of Valor, addressing some of the concerns raised here and on other topics. You can find it here:

22 Likes

aka oops we created a Merc Monsterā€¦

seriously thoughā€¦thank you, and I hope the titan challenges are one of the modifications madeā€¦I felt dirty having to merc for the rewards :man_facepalming:

9 Likes

Same hereā€¦ but the bigger question is how do people want the titan challenge to be modified? Less titans to defeat?

I think itā€™s more challenges they need to give and/or increase the daily challenge points.

I have never gone merc and however could finish titan task with days of advantage .

They should check summon task only or tweak a little bit daily points

1 Like

congratsā€¦not everyone is in a large alliance. The fact that many of the 6* titans I helped out on were alliances that needed mercs to kill them speaks to this too. On the bright side I did get a personal titan hit record on am 8* rare while playing merc.

3 Likes

As long as youā€™re helping them too I donā€™t see an issue. Itā€™s like a symbiotic relationshipā€¦ and an opportunity to meet some awesome new people.

1 Like

Why have such tough daily challenges? I mean that duck hunt takes so much effort. The quest requires you to kill 15 duckies but only 11 come at once? That was the only challenge that actually took any real effort from me. Failed a couple of those because I only did half and forgot about it.

Accessibility for players of all experience will be great and sell more PoV passes. We had many alliance members purchase this but could not complete Legendary Challenge events. Not sure why that wasnā€™t screened out in beta testing along with summons totals being about 50 too high.

But-- please consider changes to loot also - did not see that mentioned in the description of changes anticipated. The food/iron bundles are great but ā€œHarvesterā€ items are not useful. Extra Teams and Hero Cap Increases or Raid/World Energy and Titan Refills would be much more functional. And Emblems of two or three types instead of one. Thank you for your consideration :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not sure if youā€™re joking or not but that is possibly the most easiest challenge of all. It requires no energy of any kind. The ducks appear every 2 - 3 mins, so itā€™s easy to just wait after you kill the first 11ā€¦

2 Likes

Are you serious? 15 taps on a screen is hard? Iā€™d say it is more like a joke.

5 Likes

In general, I liked the Path of Valor and will purchase again. Some challenges were more annoying than othersā€¦ like crafting super antidotes that I never use or using 1s to level other 1sā€¦ but that didnā€™t happen often and Iā€™m sure what annoyed me, was useful and fun to others.

I know people struggled on the event completionā€¦ perhaps making each tier of the events (rare, epic, legendary) worth pointsā€¦ instead of having to complete all three for 3150pts would be beneficial.

Dorkus if you know you wouldnt complete Challange events because you started to play few months ago its not a smart play to buy the pass.
Its not SG fault , its a challange , its suppouse to be hard and new players may not be able to complete It and thats fine they can still complete some miles and earn rewards while they gain experience in the Game.

I dont see a problem in titan or event tasks . And i dont believe SG idea is make ultra easy for new player make it either

And here is the question: Shall PoV be easy enough to be completed by each and every player? Wonā€™t it be boring then for more experienced players? Shall there be multiple paths (Rare, Epic, Legendary) to be hard enough for every category?

2 Likes