🧭 First Path of Valor Log and Discussion – Starts February 3

Exactly… This just seems like bad business.

so if your group is not strong enough to finish the titan challenge I will be 200 short

Yes, this is why a lot of people have been “mercing” titans. Leaving their alliance for a short while to find a titan almost dead in another alliance and helping to kill it.

3 Likes

thanks and do i just wait until it dies to get credit

Yes, so try to find an alliance where the titan will be dead soon.
Or if you can get any teammates of yours to help, that will make things go faster.

Make sure you ask in the alliance chat before just doing it, otherwise you may attack and use your titan energy just for the leader to kick you before the titan is defeated.

Can I claim rewards after PoV‘s end or do I have to claim them in time?

I am waiting for the right time where I need that damn food and iron packages :smile:

Food and iron packages can be claimed now, and used later when you need them.
There is an use button under them like world/raid/titan energy flasks.

3 Likes

As @PlayForFun said
You can claim them…
They go to your inventory and them you can use them whenever you want/need so no problem collecting the rewards right away…

1 Like

how many tournaments left for pov?

Only next weekend’s tournament if I’m correct

2 Likes

There is 1 full tournament (next week) and the first couple days of the one after that (Monday & Tuesday)

In total there are a total of 35 available attacks remaining in this PoV window.

Edit:
Welcome to the Forum @Sara_ba

2 Likes

oh great, I just wasn’t sure about if I could complete it , ok cool thanks😊

1 Like

It’s decision time for me.

I am eliminated from this tournament, but could continue for gems. I need 29 more tourney fights to finish the final tier, and I figure I would also need to continue for next week’s as well to finish PoV.

EDIT: I do think I will need to continue both weeks. It’s very unlikely I can get 20 attacks in a tourney that isn’t a 3* tourney, and certainly not in a 5* tourney.

However, I’m not sure it’s worth it to do so, since I’m not buying the Valor Pass. I currently have 7 Mystic Rings, and 0 Red 5* heroes that aren’t fully leveled - I only have 1 total. Since I’m already good on rings for the next Red 5* I summon, I am thinking I don’t spend the gems here, and save them for something else.

Anyone have any thoughts on what to do - in either direction?

2 Likes

(Not including any remaining attacks from the current & next battle day of the present tournament )

Whew. Just finished legendary, which I knew was going to be tough for me because of no Proteus. But that was the only thing making me unsure for reaching L50 rewards. We have 3 titans left (and all of the next 3 will die), I have 6 tournament battles left, with at least 3 tomorrow, and all others are done.

Have spent 225 gems in continues (2 tournaments, and the legendary just now).

And I still won’t ever buy another valor pass if they don’t even up the challenges or give more of a buffer.

1 Like

Isn’t it only last until Monday (1st day)?

3 Likes

I belive so because it ends at the same time 2nd day starts

Do you have to complete all the challenges to complete POV?

Yes all 3 tiers from challenge events…

1 Like

@Zephyr1 started a different thread about the tournaments, I’ll find the thread. So there is a cycle… the next tournament is a 3* Buff Booster, if I’ve read the table correctly.

1 Like