šŸ§­ First Path of Valor Log and Discussion ā€“ Starts February 3

yes they do - some people have already completed all the levels of the titan challenge!

I havenā€™t tried this since Iā€™m in an alliance full time, but Iā€™m 99.9% sure you must stay in the alliance till the Titan is dead for it to count. It works like that with the Titan chest also (besides the cool-down period for that once you leave an alliance, but thatā€™s besides the point).

If you go mercing specifically for this, I think it makes sense to look for ones that are nearly dead so you wonā€™t have to hang around long.

You have to get the loot to make it count yes

Looks like each long term task has a total of 5000 points.

I just realized how cool the Road to Valor really is! We got goods for shooting those ducks out of the sky! Weā€™re getting goods for using our hero & troop tokens! Thatā€™s awesome! We are getting goods for doing things weā€™ve always been doingā€¦ This is something I would very much like to see continue as a monthly event! Itā€™s great incentive for everyone to know they got to get in-game DAILY, in order to receive certain goods! I say BRAVO! to The Road to Valor!

5 Likes

Complete season II map stages???
I have done that already, Iā€™m on hard right now?! So, do I go back and redo 3 of them to get the PoV event? What to do? :slight_smile:

loot tickets. you can replay them.

1 Like

Ok. I was thinking I had to do 3 whole sections, not just 3 single levelsā€¦lol! Tysm!

2 Likes

that is, assuming you can summon 275 times for 45 days.

Thanks, that was my plan if you had to wait for the kill.

i want to know what I need to do to get all the titans down for valor my alliance has already lost 2 titans and I am wanting to get all the points, if I jump from alliance to alliance for titan how many hits do I need for it to count is there a point min, I donā€™t want any of the resources or rewards I just want the points to count for valor any help or suggestion

You need to kill 35 Titans over the course of the 50 days.

You have to be present for the Titan dying, and have hit at least once.

1 Like

thank you thank you, some body there needs to get you a raise!!!

4 Likes

lets triple zephyr1ā€™s pay!!

so from 0 to 0 ā€¦

10 Likes

I am telling my alliance if the lose any more titans I am gonna go looking to find what I need then come back

2 Likes

if you plan to merc, it is best to merc early unless your alliance have problems beating 6*. This way you can help on lower level titans, which are easier.

1 Like

We do 7-10 ********* but lately people arenā€™t attacking the titan

One more question if u dont mind. Are all titan synced meaning if I have 8 hrs left on mine every one else should as well???

Nope. Titans are synced to the time that the alliance was formedā€¦

If an alliance was made at 12:32 it will have titans appearing at the 32nd minute of the hourā€¦ This time will reduce by 1 hour per day (so day 1 = 12:32, day 2 = 11:32, day 3 = 10:32, day 4 = 9:32 etcā€¦) as titans are on a 23 hour time (22 hours to battle, 1 hour gap/cool down)

If an alliance however was made at 4:46 it will have titans appearing at the 46th minute of the hour.

1 Like

The minute when titan spawns doesnā€™t stay the same over long term. A couple months ago we had all titans starting at xx:09, now we are over xx:20. The reason is that there is always a few seconds delay before a new titan appears. At least this has been my experience.

7 Likes