🧭 First Path of Valor Log and Discussion – Starts February 3

It’s also possible that the next Path of Valor won’t have that particular Valor Challenge, but I think there will be a break anyway for the other reasons.

2 Likes

700 gems,
11 EHT/Atlantis/challenge pulls
1 ETT
1 4* ascension mat
1 3* ascension mat
Several Flasks
70 emblems

And more

For 10 USD

1 Like

If you play daily it won’t be hard to complete. Some in my guild are past tier 20 already.

I’m going to assume it’s a 10 day break… but I’m assuming that based off the avatars. Jean is this months, telluria is nexts and I assume a POV will go live once Malosi is up while also showing the one after that… probably too simplistic but that’s my guess. (Also on the topic of avatars… am I the only one excited about these? Haha)

5 Likes

All you need to know, honestly, is that POV is 20 cents a day for 50 days.

So if someone waits to buy the pass would it be retroactive? As far as the past tiers go.

Yes, as long as you buy it before the 50 days expires you’ll get the previous rewards.

1 Like

I don’t think that’s getting ahead of yourself at all; I am thinking the same thing. I used my silver token surplus to do the first 8 tiers of the summon heroes / troops and will now use my daily VIP summons (2x per day = 100, which gives me enough since tier 9 is 45 and tier 10 is 50).

Meanwhile, I will continue to add to my remaining stock of silver tokens. I don’t think they’ll run another one immediately, but even if they do I’ll have a very healthy stock ready to go again right away.

3 Likes

I compare every deal to Rudolph’s 30 day VIP I got at Christmas. That was 900 gems (plus loot tickets and a second builder) for around $3.5USD. No other deal comes close for value.

Wait I remember, there was another 400 gems up front so 1300 gems all up and it was $3!

3 Likes

Very happy about Path of Valor! It’s exactly what I wanted it to be. Adds some additional color to daily grinding, even if it’s just forcing me to research Super Antidotes and craft a few, that’s still something new and engaging. I liked the "missions’ feature and even sacrificed the optimal loot levels farming for weeks just to kill those 2000 drones etc. Glad to see this being put in a more rewarding and engaging way, also with some variety of challenges.

The price for the pass was exactly what I wanted it to be. It’s very cheap for the total rewards and the length of the event, plus some gems an EHT are nice addition. I can’t imagine anyone reasonable complaining about the price. One of the best deals in the game, that is, if you can complete all the milestones…

I wonder how completing the tiers will go. I wouldn’t be much surprised if some challenges were underestimated by the designers, and hope that won’t be an issue to complete.

I don’t understand how some people complain about the fact that beginners won’t be able to complete etc. Beginners have already a lot of things to engage and be challenged by. Seasoned players with big rosters also need some challenge, especially that the game does not do much currently to retain them (us?). Not like you need these high tier rewards if you are new player… at least you have something to look towards. It would be wise though not to pay for the pass too early not to get disappointed, when you finish in the middle of the ladder and your ROI turns out to be far worse than planned…

Over all, I love it, I hope I won’t finish it too soon like seasonal ladders etc. Good one, SG.

Quick question though, has anyone checked how the “summon hero” mission works? If I am 14/15 into finishing a tier, and I run 10x summon, do the 9 pulls carry over automatically to the next tier?

14 Likes

They did in Beta, and appear to in @madmarv’s video in this post:

Rewards / challenges ratio is just weak. Some quests are really hard and have the potential to prevent many players (esp c2p and f2p) frrom getting to last tier which gives away the 4* mat. We will see this happening when it is closer to the end of this path.

Path of valor: they need more money again

again an addition to the game just to collect money. This time they divide those who can pay from those who do not want it. Not everyone can get the same prizes. That is already the most ridiculous of the path this game has taken. I stopped connecting regularly for a while now. I am only sad to have played for two years, to have some very good heroes thanks to so much effort, and to think that they could do it another way. It’s sad because the game was fun. I already migrated to another game that is not all the time inciting gambling and fruitless bets. The only thing I hope is that they won’t censor me for saying what I think. It would be the high.

The idea of ​​the game kept the possibility of obtaining the same prizes regardless of whether you had paid or played for free. Now, with the excuse of “don’t complain, we are giving you something as well”, the raid tournaments are a real challenge only for those who pay to continue it. This last new idea confirms the creative fall and the search to get as much juice as possible before it is over.

Hence you can buy any time you want to when it’s on! I’m waiting see how it plays out for a few weeks.
That premium loot still there if I decide to buy it in 49 days! :+1:

3 Likes

Oh, buyers remorse

20talkaboutGroundhogDays

3 Likes

yes it will carry over automatically, but why you should 10x summon? we can use with silver token instead gems.

Some may plan to 10x pull during Avalon or Atlantis. I will during Avalon.

4 Likes

yes, me too, good luck everyone… :+1: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Yeah, but I understood it as general question and there will be Avalon etc., during POV, which is when this question will become relevant.

4 Likes