🧭 First Path of Valor Log and Discussion – Starts February 3

Yep. Run them again.

I see a lot of cheerleading for sg here and that’s okay i guess.
From a perspective of a f2p, it’s something extra to do with a few okay benefits. However, im really disappointed eht got removed and replaced with junk-avatars. So not a single epic summon for f2p. Big big fail. One eht is not going to change anything for.most people but its the matter of a principle.

1 Like

S2: 7-2 Hard or Normal

Even if you finish a few steps short of the final reward tier, I rate it as better than the store VIP offer. So, considering the effort, I think they priced it right.

I rate it as similar to the atlantis offers with 400 gems and 25 atlantis coins. But you get those instantly, with no effort, and guaranteed.

1 Like

The can’t offer that bundle for this POV now that people have already started buying it. Because ppl will complain that others are buying it cheaper than what they paid for it. But hopefully SG will offer a bundle at the start of next POV.

1 Like

Have some problem…any help?..thanks

@zephyr1

8 Likes

We had this one come up in Beta. Food, Iron and Omni harvestors are practically useless due to the fact they are limited to Season 1.

If you look for the best Iron/Flag and Ham/Flag levels in Season 1 it is typically the case that it gets better the further you are in Season 1… Now if you actually go to the best Season 1 levels for Ham and Iron (it’s one of the late ones worth 7 flags a play through) and you whack on your Iron or Ham harvestor and then play through the level twice (so 14 flags) it turns out the amount of Iron or Ham you get from those 14 flags is either less than or roughly equivalent to the best Iron/Flag or Ham/Flag levels in Atlantis OUTSIDE OF ATLANTIS RISES.

To quote from my Beta Feedback "Season 2, Province 27, Level 8 Hard gives me roughly 15,038 hams for 14 flags.

Now if I do Season 1, Province 23, Stage 11 twice (so also 14 flags) with the Ham Harvester going I get roughly 13,957 hams."

So you can either spend 14 flags doing 2 levels in Season 1 to just about match the ham or iron total you get from the best Atlantis level (one of the hard late stage 14 flag levels) for just the resource you have boosted by either Ham or Iron Harvestor at the expense of the other resource and extra items or you can just do the best Atlantis level at any time (and get even better results at Rises which you should be holding Loot Tickets for anyway) AND if you can’t be bothered auto-farming it and just want to Loot Ticket it you are better Loot Ticketing 1 stage for better rewards than 2 stages of equivalent flag totals. Regarding Omni Harvestor instead of just about matching one resource you fall short in both. So essentially don’t bother using them - you get better results in Atlantis even without Rises. They are the most useless items to have more than a 3 star rarity.

Regarding Recruit Harvestor you can actually beat the Atlantis levels with this on S1 8-7 HOWEVER with having the Advance House at the level I have and farming in Atlantis for more items I’m not falling short of recruits at anymore - hams tend to be more of a bottleneck so at this stage there is little need using it at the expense of items farmed.

The usefulness of the Item Harvestor was a marginal decision and I nearly stuffed it in the Junk pile too but there is a niche use for it in that if you’re someone who heavily uses a particular item (either you like using it on Titans or use it to craft a bunch of items for competing in Challenge Events) you can kind of use this to extend your Atlantis Rises farming if you target a stage that gives a boosted chance for the particular item you are after…

Cautionary Warning about province boosted item bonuses

HOWEVER a cautionary warning. Boosted chances for an item comes at the expense of the other items of the same type within the same rarity tier - it doesn’t increase the total number you get from that tier - all it does is change the weighting from within that bracket.

For example provinces 1-9 Normal in Atlantis average something like 9 Crafting Item rolls per play through with each of those rolls having something in the region of a 2.5% chance of producing a 4* Crafting Material. Now for provinces 1-8 if you do roll a 4* Crafting Material you have an equal chance of getting each of the 3 materials - you’ll get a distribution of 33% of 4* Crafting Materials you get from it will be Dragon Bones, 33% Orichalcum Nuggets and 33% Meteor Shards. However for province 9 Dragon Bone has a boosted chance which means the weighting for it within the 4* Crafting Material tier is increased by 1. You still have a 2.5% for each roll for a 4* Crafting Material but this time due to weighting your distribution of the 4* Crafting Materials you get will be 50% Dragon Bones, 25% Nuggets and 25% Meteor Fragments. Your extra Dragon Bones come at the expense of the other 2 4* Crafting Materials. So you have to keep in mind whenever you go for a boosted chance for some item it is at the expense of other items in the same tier of crafting or ascension materials - it is why there isn’t a province with a boosted chance for Dragon Bone, Nuggets and Meteor Fragments as increasing each of their weighting’s by 1 means they all have the same weighting and so none would be boosted.

8 Likes

You just beat Tier 1 which is fight 5 battles and unlocked Tier II which is fight 10 battles… Everything is OK!

3 Likes

Correct, you already did Tournament battle tier I (5x battle), so next todo is fight next 2 day to finish Tournament battle tier II (10x battle).

1 Like

Aaaa…many thanks :+1:

It was removed for now:

Thank you all!..20

Added, thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

Although the cost is high, I liked the missions, it was very repetitive and monotonous to be repeating provinces of seasons 1 and 2 already finished.
That way everything I do in the game fills the missions.
Congratulations on the improvements to this great game.
#Thankful,
Soldado do Caos (Elite of the apocalypse)

4 Likes

thanks for defeat heroes IV, also I already fill to spreadsheet…

6 Likes

I was wondering same. Wonder how AR compares against 5-8 + Omnia harvester compares for BPs and nuggets. Another one on my my mind is 8-7 for dust

2 Likes

Thanks @zephyr1 I missed it

1 Like

So is item harvester - Increases the amount of Items gained from completing Season I Map Stages by 50%.

1 Like