🧭 First Path of Valor Log and Discussion – Starts February 3

there are free rewards (basically nothing) and paid rewards.

1 Like

I’m interested in premium, rewards free are no sense

2 Likes

Hilarious one!
Rofl 20 times

2 Likes

Yeah those missions are ■■■ i mean come on chances are you are gonna get more gems with chests and ads before you kill all those titans

7 Likes

I see the rewards for the path of valor, but will there be rewards for the 8 monthly challenges if you complete them all? Or is that just a fun “try and do it” kind of thing.

1 Like

Which 8 monthly challenges are you referring to? The Valor Challenges?

You need to complete all the Daily Quests and a good portion of the Valor Quests in order to get all the Path of Valor rewards.

4 Likes

I really hope they don’t make the Valor pass expensive. I spend some money but don’t want to drop $50 on this deal. $10 I could work with🤞

4 Likes

I’m expecting the pass to be about $30.

2 Likes

Based on VIP pass being $5 for 30 days I was hoping for $10 for a 50 day POV pass. But I bet it will be at least $20.

2 Likes

Considering the amount of time and effort required to actually obtain the rewards, I really don’t think it’s worth it if it costs more than VIP. $30 is more than the value of all the rewards IF you work tirelessly every day to complete all the valor challenges.

3 Likes

Still no hint on how much Valor Pass will be?

1 Like

Nope, won’t be until it goes live :wink:

Not unless a Dev leaks a sneaky pic (or someone hacks SGG :stuck_out_tongue: )

5 Likes

I hope i can resist the temptation created by the huge discrepancy between free and premium rewards, i can’t spare one of my kidneys right now.

5 Likes

The tab has appeared…

2 Likes

I’m just now coming around to dive a little deeper into the PoV.

Question for those in beta (Sorry if they’ve been answered already):

1- How many Valor Points are needed to go up one level and how many VPs do you get for each Challenge (Daily or Valor)?

2- Does it scale with the levels, i.e. does 49->50 need more points than 1->2?

3 - Are all the missions available equally to those with the Pass and free? Since we can buy the Pass at the end to get the full rewards, I assume the mission distribution is the same, but can someone confirm?

Finally, 550 Gems + 4 Summons (2 for Atlantis, 2 for challenges), 2 4* Mats - and a bunch of random loot. I don’t see this being worth more than $5-$10 given that we still have to complete all this stuff before getting the rewards. I’ll start as free and judge at the end if I want to buy those mats (assuming there are no VIP only challenges for more points, at which point I will definitely not buy it lol)

Edit : I see now it’s actually 6 summons, 3 for each. Still not worth much more than $10 imho

5 Likes

Answers.

1. Literally answered more or less the same question a couple posts up in this very thread.

2. Linked to 1. Yes it scales somewhat.

3. Yes.

4 Likes

Are the Valor points stays inventory for next time, like Atlantis coins? Or is it “you have 50 days to get as far as possible” like in events?

2 Likes

Not able to have been tested in beta

I’m pretty certain tho that because you’re earning POINTS it’s a single Valor only.

I.e. you earn Valor points towards this challenge. Next challenge you start at 0 again.

Think of it more like a bar that you’re filling. Each time you fill the bar, you get another node in the Valor rewards tree. Then the bar gets slightly bigger for the next node etc…

6 Likes

Ah, thanks I had missed that because I focused on the cost discussion and it was right above that :wink:

1 Like