🧭 First Path of Valor Log and Discussion – Starts February 3

That’s when I expect to finish. We need 3 more titans, which will be done by Tuesday.

1 Like

Me too… 2 more titans. But it is also the time when those who won’t get there fully realize it, so expect more complaints

3 Likes

Curious to see if the system crashes Wednesday as players race to be the first to finish.

1 Like

I went through the whole thread, and didn’t see a list of how many points are needed for each reward tier, meaning tiers 1-50. It’s really 34-49 that likely matter to people, as we know the number for tier 50, and 34 is where the first ascension mat shows up.

Have I missed this somewhere? It’s not of the google sheets I’ve seen.

Edit - Z is all over it lol

1 Like

Is this what you’re looking for? Path of Valor Milestone Point Costs

2 Likes

Exactly this, and thanks for being so helpful, so quickly. I can now figure out if tier 48 is doable.

Edit: I should get Tier 48 as long as we kill 3 more titans, and I don’t botch daily tasks horrifically.

2 Likes

I found this mildly confusing, but I figured it out quickly. :smiley:

2 Likes

I had written you a message saying that you could check it yourself by tapping on the tier you wanted to get to in the “Rewards” tab (tooltip tells you how much you still need).

But then Z posted a link to an actual list.

2 Likes

I saw that before the edit. Was the “Z” that got me.

3 Likes

I’m going to finish POV without incident in three days. However, it pains me to see some alliance mates who really need the 4* mats who could not finish the last level of Epic on one challenge. This person will finish just short, and all that grinding will not give her the scope she needs.

Zephyr had an idea about splitting the challenge rewards so that you could miss one level, which is a good solution.

I think that people should be able to carry over a limited number of POV points to the next POV challenge. Perhaps you get 1/3 of what you had, with a max 5000 point limit. That would allow some FTP players to complete at least some of the monthly POV (It would also give some incentive to do the last POV challenges even if you have completed level 50). Finishing every other POV seems a better solution than finishing at level 45-49 each time.

5 Likes

Sorry if this has been asked, I didn’t see it. I should have paid attention to the challenge progress when I did my summons. Do they count?

Do you mean does the Costume Chamber count?

If so, the Heroes that come with it do, but the Costumes themselves don’t.

So you get credited with 1 per Summon, not 2.

1 Like

Thank you. I was asking if they count at all. I only expected them to count for one. Considering buying costume summons to ensure I complete the summon challenge.

1 Like

Oh so very close. 2 challenges left to complete tomorrow - 250 valor points.
I sincerely hope they learn lessons from mistakes and the points system from this first run, and improve/adjust for the next one.

I wish there was a way to select which emblems you want, instead of beign forced to have the 50 Barbarian ones. I assume each POV will be a different set but still, it would be nice. Barbarian are useless. The same for the Trainers, we were given all Ice trainers, right? Would be great if we could have selected which, even if only a selection of two (Ice or Fire, for instance)

I will continue to do the challenges after i have finished too but I won;t be as worried or in a rush. Right now, I try get them out of the way as soon as possible, so i don’t have to think about them for the whole day and worry I have forgotten to do it/them

My Gravemaker, Kageburado, Grimm, Colen, Nashgar and many others would debate with you whether barbarian emblems are useless.

Except barbarians generally don’t debate with words. Save that kind of finesse for clerics.

Seriously, if you don’t currently have a barbarian you want to give the emblems, just wait. There are plenty of good ones.

5 Likes

How can I complete ‘Defeat Titans V’ quests when I have 9 titans to kill and only 6 days left?

Can you switch raid groups and defeat titans in each one? Would that count?
I paid for the Valor Pass and will be sad if I can’t finish and get those ascension materials :sleepy:

Don’t forget gretel miki and obakan (these are my only barbarians… plus Grimm)

1 Like

You’d have to go merc for the kills. Just be careful about war clock.

Plenty of line groups to help find alliances that need a few extra hits.

Listen to @NPNKY. A more finessed response than mine.

1 Like

Yes, you can leave your current alliance and hop around to help others. Make sure you stay long enough for the kill to register, and make sure you’re back in your home alliance in time for the war tomorrow.

If you go to the global chat in game, you can find alliances looking for help killing titans. Make sure you say hello when you jump in, ask if it’s okay to hit, and say goodbye when you leave.

2 Likes