🧭 First Path of Valor Log and Discussion – Starts February 3

Isn’t it only last until Monday (1st day)?

3 Likes

I belive so because it ends at the same time 2nd day starts

Do you have to complete all the challenges to complete POV?

Yes all 3 tiers from challenge events…

1 Like

@Zephyr1 started a different thread about the tournaments, I’ll find the thread. So there is a cycle… the next tournament is a 3* Buff Booster, if I’ve read the table correctly.

1 Like

Just for fun, some polls about the hypothetical possibility of Valor Points being available for purchase:

=> 🧭 How would you feel about Valor Points being available for purchase?

1 Like

Am I wrong in suggesting that most people will finish Path of Valor on Tuesday or Wednesday of this upcoming week? I mean, you can’t circumvent the Daily Challenges even if you are able to participate in multiple wars, merc for titans, etc that allows acceleration of a few Valor Challenges. I only missed one Daily Challenge on the very first day of the event and haven’t missed one since. By my calculations, that will put me complete on Wednesday needing 12 more Daily Challenges and three titans to finish Defeat Titans V closing out the Defeat Titans Valor Challenge.

1 Like

For anyone done with all of the Valor Challenges, they’d need 1375 more Valor Points as of today, which is 11 more Daily Challenges.

So that would take through Wednesday.

I expect that a lot of players who are on track to hit Milestone 50 will by then — that’s definitely my expectation for myself, since we only need 2 Titan kills by then, which we’ll certainly get in 4 days.

5 Likes

That’s when I expect to finish. We need 3 more titans, which will be done by Tuesday.

1 Like

Me too… 2 more titans. But it is also the time when those who won’t get there fully realize it, so expect more complaints

3 Likes

Curious to see if the system crashes Wednesday as players race to be the first to finish.

1 Like

I went through the whole thread, and didn’t see a list of how many points are needed for each reward tier, meaning tiers 1-50. It’s really 34-49 that likely matter to people, as we know the number for tier 50, and 34 is where the first ascension mat shows up.

Have I missed this somewhere? It’s not of the google sheets I’ve seen.

Edit - Z is all over it lol

1 Like

Is this what you’re looking for? Path of Valor Milestone Point Costs

2 Likes

Exactly this, and thanks for being so helpful, so quickly. I can now figure out if tier 48 is doable.

Edit: I should get Tier 48 as long as we kill 3 more titans, and I don’t botch daily tasks horrifically.

2 Likes

I found this mildly confusing, but I figured it out quickly. :smiley:

2 Likes

I had written you a message saying that you could check it yourself by tapping on the tier you wanted to get to in the “Rewards” tab (tooltip tells you how much you still need).

But then Z posted a link to an actual list.

2 Likes

I saw that before the edit. Was the “Z” that got me.

3 Likes

I’m going to finish POV without incident in three days. However, it pains me to see some alliance mates who really need the 4* mats who could not finish the last level of Epic on one challenge. This person will finish just short, and all that grinding will not give her the scope she needs.

Zephyr had an idea about splitting the challenge rewards so that you could miss one level, which is a good solution.

I think that people should be able to carry over a limited number of POV points to the next POV challenge. Perhaps you get 1/3 of what you had, with a max 5000 point limit. That would allow some FTP players to complete at least some of the monthly POV (It would also give some incentive to do the last POV challenges even if you have completed level 50). Finishing every other POV seems a better solution than finishing at level 45-49 each time.

5 Likes

Sorry if this has been asked, I didn’t see it. I should have paid attention to the challenge progress when I did my summons. Do they count?

Cookie Settings