🧭 First Path of Valor Log and Discussion – Starts February 3

I also cannot see the daily challenges

2 Likes

Not loading here, too. But the pass is relatively cheap, 10,99 €, nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

More expensive than vip but not too bad for 50 days…although will wait till they fix it before i spend

2 Likes

Exactly what I was about to write. Waiting for them to fix before I start playing.

Hi, yes this is currently being investigated:

6 Likes

You get rewards backwards also if you buy the pass later?

1 Like

Woo. Just claimed my first PoV reward.

AUD 14.99 – about the same price as Mario Run. I know which one I’m buying [hint: Nintendo wins].

EDIT: I don’t think the price is unreasonable, btw. It’s just that I don’t spend much on ephemeral.

1 Like

This is really bad to have so long time to be prepared and what happened everyone knows and only money counts for You!!!

3 Likes

Yes (except the ones for the daily challenge, due to the bug, this is unclear).

1 Like
2 Likes

In case anyone is wondering about the summoning quest chain, it goes up to Step 10. Requires 275 summonings in total to complete the chain. This got me through the first 14 levels on the Path. I used silver summon tokens but I’m sure others would work as well.

Edit: fixed total to 275, thanks @Checker.

Step 1: 5
Step 2: 10
Step 3: 15
Step 4: 20
Step 5: 25
Step 6: 30
Step 7: 35
Step 8: 40
Step 9: 45
Step 10: 50

19 Likes

And of course I didn’t think about saving my tokens… Does summonings from TCs count? If not, 270 summonings are A LOT.

1 Like

I don’t think so. Regarding the summon tokens required, a lot of people adviced on the forum that we should start saving those silver coins. I have around 180 already so it’s a piece of cake for me to complete this in 50 days.

3 Likes

lol. i stoped hoarding at 80. :man_facepalming:, read that somewhere.

Sorry, Training Camp output does not count.

1 Like

bad word… That means I will probably not be able to complete it. Can I still complete the full POV chain without completing the summon part?

I collect about 140 - 150 per month through various loots. VIP gives 2 per day on top of that so I know it is doable for those who start now and play every day.

2 Likes

Ok, thanks. I’ll hope for the best :slight_smile:

Madmarv made my point, but just to add on, I’ve saved for a week or week and a half and just got rid of 60+ tokens.

2 Likes

no epic summons in path of valor normal mode? i’m hurt. xD

3 Likes