🧭 First Path of Valor Log and Discussion – Starts February 3

Anyone finished the first challenge event yet? Reporting on the second tier of “complete Challenge event” valour challenge?

2 Likes

second Tier is
complete 2 challenge events for 1450 Valor Points

so tier 3 will be most probably "finish 3 challenge event for 3150 points

5 Likes

9 Likes

@zephyr1 :heart:

3 Likes

That means the last one will be 3 challenge events for 3150.

4 Likes

Now that looks like you’ve got some heavy adorers whom you seem to ignore.
That’s quite evil on your side.

Unrequited love always hurts.

2 Likes

Which mean either Feb or March Challenge Event must be finished all three levels.

You will have to complete all three levels of both challenge events if you’re to finish all 3 tiers of this specific valour challenge.

Right, of course. Well, this is tough!

1 Like

I have entered therapy for it

2 Likes

Cue the exponential growth in comments in the “Make Path of Valor possible for new players” thread.

2 Likes

@zephyr1 @Guvnor

8 Likes

Thanks, @Kaenguru, I’ve updated the top post of the thread. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Dang. That is one I’m not going to be able to finish. I’ve never completed Legendary tier in a single Challenge Event.

Theoden

1 Like

Funny, that’s almost exactly the mental image I have of Garanwyn too :rofl:

2 Likes

Ba-dam-tusss! So people had no need to complain about titans. They now can complain about challenge events!

3 Likes

Wow, that’s bad. And over 3k points too. So everyone who can’t finish legendary is fu**ed (has no chance at 4* mats) even if he finishes 100% of the rest. That’s so stupid.

Yeah, I don’t think any of the others require 100% completion rate to finish the mission.

Tournaments - survive 3 out of 5 days in them all to complete
Titans - defeat 3 in 4
Raids - doable with 3 wins per day
War - (probable 4 tiers by points) 6 flags in 10 of 14 wars tentative
Summons - use all your silver/ETT should be ok?

Challenge Event - complete 6 of 6 levels available including legendary

And NO leeway in it if you can’t with 3150 points for 3rd tier.

2 Likes

I’d be lying if I’d say I’m happy with that third tier as up to now I was never able to complete the legendary level in the challenge events. But I’ll try my best and if that’s not good enough this time then perhaps next time as I’m constantly working on my hero roster. And, after all, it must be called Path of VALOR for a reason. So, now we know, why :wink:

6 Likes

Cookie Settings