🧭 First Path of Valor Log and Discussion – Starts February 3

As I read your comment, it makes sense, in theory. However, it doesn’t in practice.
Not all alliance members have decided to pass on titans. We finally got to another level of titan & trying to convince everyone to pass on a few so we can drop down to lower titans, well, hasn’t happened.

In any event, I’m happy for those of you that are doing great, beating all of these titans, have plenty of summons coins, etc.

It’s obvious that some players forget how it was when they were 6 mon or less into the game. I’m at level 42 (or something like that) approx 2400+ cups & have finished season 1 & 2, being halfway through season 2 hard & my best team only at 4,000 give or take. I’ve been playing for about 8-9 mon & am really just getting started. So, yes, I do know what the other players are dealing with because a great deal of it I see.

In another comment, the person assumed the issue is because they are newer to the game & the biggest problem will be the challenge events. I’m quite unsure why, as I didn’t post anything of the sort. Actually, they have done rather well in challenge events, from my understanding. However, even if they didn’t, that would be there personal “Path of Valor” & not the path of the entire alliance.

I’m a little surprised, but I guess I shouldn’t be. In any event, thank you all. We live & learn. What’s good for some just might not be good for others, as I stated previously.

Elite enemies, try S1.8.4 it gave me 9 out of 10 with only one attack

1 Like

Which part specifically?

There was a lot in that post/ reply I made.

Creating 3 super antidotes is a double, right? It was a few Days before aswell.
A bit stupid imo

6 Likes

Yes, was on day 1 I’m pretty sure.

Elite Enemies Daily Challenge

Elite enemies are the Monsters who generate mana in the Round Fights of Season 1 map stages with the “wings”

8 Likes

seems your prediction is accurate :smiley:

Next stage for tournament battle is 20 battles in the tournament for 900 points… At this speed, this part of the event will require gems or to not lose any tournament prior to the last day

3 Likes

Still wholey achievable for most players…

Need 60% of your available attacks (i.e. need to do 15/25 attacks per tournament on average)

This is easily achieved for any level player as you are matched against tournament teams of the same level as your roster permits.

My baby account manages to get 15-20 attacks in on even the 5* tournaments and it’s got no levelled 5*… Hell it doesn’t even have a 4* at 3-60 yet :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

@zephyr1, for the OP

1 Like

Seems I am in the same boat as you are.
Have some other 5* hero’s but putting in Alby or Vivica in defence is a bit pointless now ;).
So I managed to get 5 fighting hero’s into the defence field but don’t have emblems on all of 'em.
I guess this will be the hardest for me to manage to complete in PoV. Tournaments I dislike because of the big casion part of it, and for now I am not going to buy back in and see how far I can get.
Usually I am out in day 2 or 3 unless I have some lucky streak.
Guess we just have to wait and see how many are needed…

1 Like

Screenshot_2020-02-10-15-58-14-176_com.smallgiantgames.empires where i can find them ?

Like literally 5 posts up @Aizem05

4 Likes

Just scroll up 5 messages :wink:

2 Likes

wait… those are swords!!! I always thought they were wings!

1 Like

Think they’re both

4 Likes

Events give a lot of tokens in the rewards. Hopefully you can catch up there

Thanks for tracking this! It is interesting how it will work out in 50 days.

I expect that the war attack challenge will cap out at Tier 4.

There are 14 wars during PoV, for 84 possible flags.
Tier 1 = 6
Tier 2 = 12, for a total of 18
Tier 3 will probably be 18, for a total of 36
Tier 4 will probably be 24, for a total of 60.

There aren’t enough possible flags left to have a Tier 5

2 Likes

Raid tournament challenge will probably have 7 tiers.
7 weeks at 25 possible flags/week = 175 flags

Tier 1 = 5
Tier 2 = 10
Tier 3 = 15 (total 30)
Tier 4 = 20 (total 50)
Tier 5 = 25 (total 75)
Tier 6 = 30 (total 105)
Tier 7 = 35 (total 140)

Not enough possible flags to do a Tier 8