First bug update

He has the burn, that kills him. But the the burn only happens after opponents turn. The health display skips straight to the end value, but animations are slower. So no bug :slight_smile:

Yes bug you donā€™t get to Magically have 100% mana after 0% life. You donā€™t get to use your magically mana special skill at 0% life and continue to stay alive during the entire rest of the game at 0% life and still on fire

This is my first attempt to report a bug. Hope Iā€™m doing it right. I updated to 1.12.1 and logged in to find my 2 alliance flasks are missing. 12:10 pm est

1 Like

Bonjour,
Je pense que vous nā€™ĆŖtes pas au bonne endroit lol.

Essayez de contacter le support:

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/categories/115000629485-Technical-Help

Yeah, Iā€™ve been having this same bug issue long before this update. Iā€™ve sent multiple tickets to support on it. Not only do I have the raid bug but itā€™s on my base where the display glitches and my screen jumps. In any battle screen my hero bar inlarges and flips upside down, Titan attacks, raids, and normal quests. Along with other random display issues like the raid rank (gold silver ext.) Disappears and reappears. Theyā€™ve yet to fix the issue and honestly donā€™t think they know why itā€™s even happening. So if anyone gets notified about a patch update or anything please let me know because at this point itā€™s been happening for so long Iā€™m about to just straight give up playing.

PS. This posts subject being ā€œFirst bug updateā€ is confusing a lot of new people to the forum. Thatā€™s why youā€™re getting random people talking about missing gems and flags or just writing a a random bug they noticeā€¦

1 Like