First bug update

Hello,
my game is up to date (version 1.12).
first bug update Without gravity, here is a screenshot during a raid.
it does not matter but I prefer to go back the information before things get worse.
Thanks you :wink:

It doesnā€™t appear to be hero specific either.

1 Like

Iā€™m still having problems with the game.

Blocks are dissapearing and the game still has the glitch error.

1 Like

2 Likes

Screenshot_2018-05-09-12-58-07

Iā€™ve had the issue with blacked out enemyā€™s and also game shutting off during a battle and cost me my flags

2 Likes

Ou lala :astonished::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

20 caractĆØres

Hello, since your update of this day, I encounter difficulties of connection to your servers ā€œserver connection problemā€, which caused me the loss of 1600 gems during a transaction of 10x troop invocations . I want to collect my 1600 gems and start this purchase again. Thanks in advance

1 Like

Donā€™t piggy pack this onto this thread; You wont get a resolution here. Submit a support ticket from within the game to have support look into this for you

Iā€™m having the same problem. Also when Iā€™m in game Iā€™m getting raided, and I canā€™t revenge them. No matter what time of day or night it always says they are on line.

At his came up earlier about 1950hrs GMT
Missing hero just a shadow

I Apologise for the late report

1 Like

Same issues in raiding BUT again a couple raiding battles they hit me with their special power first starting I had this same issue before the last update and now itā€™s back along with the food glitch again. Itā€™s getting ridiculous trying to play this game. Something weird with the heroā€™s when battling either their image is missing or itā€™s a completely different hero when the game starts. Hereā€™s screenshot of hero image issues

I just had another problemā€¦
disconnection from the game in full battle Titan zero result , grrrrrr :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
second problem in a few hours it starts to do a lot.
I hope there will be an update of this update!!!

1 Like

Iā€™ve come acrossed this issue way too many times and every time this glitch happens 1-i lose no matter what. 2-the Heroā€™s images is missing 3-the hero with the missing image first strikes with their special ability as soon as the game starts 4- the hero with the missing images has changed when you start the battle. Itā€™s getting to the point I donā€™t even want to play the game anymore which is pretty sad some other game can have my money

1 Like

Hello @maliciousbuthot,
courage and patience this new update may require some corrections that will be made I thinkā€¦
itā€™s true that itā€™s painful all these bug, but do not be discouraged.
kisses

It wouldnā€™t be so bad just quit doing raids but I still have to deal with a food glitch level 16 farms collect the same time as watch tower. My farms gave me 2100 food each thatā€™s 2000 less than itā€™s suppose to be I even screen recorded it. Now when I go back in an hour itā€™s going to give me 5,000 food each. So it gave me the correct amount 4100 but only gives 900 from previous screwed up food I collected last time. Then at the 3 hour mark it will give me 2100 again and this continues over and over again.
So 3 hours -not counting the watch tower food being collected because Iā€™m only using it as a timer to prove it doesnā€™t my farm do not give the correct about that itā€™s suppose to in 1 hour.
So in a 4 hour time period instead of getting
4100x8=32,800 level 16 farms 4100 X 8 farms all the same level =32,800
32,800xin 4 hours should be= 131,200
However that is NOT what I am getting :frowning: Iā€™m getting

Whatā€™s its doing
2100 x 8= 16,800 for 1 hour
5000 x 8= 40,000 for 2nd hour
2100 x 8= 16,800 for 3rd hour
5,000 x 8= 40,000 for 4th hour

So in a 4 hour time period collecting each hour on the dot is suppose to give me
But itā€™s actually only giving me
Thatā€™s a
17,600 loss in just 4 hours because of a glitch/bug

Tell me that wouldnā€™t cause frustration!
Especially when trying to level heroā€™s. It seems to me itā€™s a marketing gimmick to try to get people to spend gems for food. Iā€™m not the only one experiencing this issue either. I suggest people test it collect your watch tower and food at the same exact time. Set a clock ((I set a phone tuner & use the watch tower as a timer cause they are both suppose to produce every hour))
When the hour is up collect watch tower first then click to collect food and look at the tiny white number it gives when collecting.

Hello @Staford
In english please !!!
I am French and I do not speak English I make an effort I think you can do the same.
use Google Translate in worst case.
Thanks

I knew these raids were rigged. Just battled and and when a hero had 0% life And NO mana and should have been dead he hit me with a special power. So glad I recorded it so
image shows me clicking in him and he has 0% life and should be dead. And had NO mana ! They uploaded these photos out of Oder so here they go

1 Like

image shows heā€™s still got 0% And even just used his special skill oh and heā€™s still alive even after his skill and 0 life

1 Like

images shows him using his special with NO life

1 Like