First 6* Hero

Yeah very interesting idea, double Sartana would be pretty sweet :slight_smile: Obakan is still a 5*, sure not the best but that does kind of make sense, maybe even make it a process, i.e get a certain level of Watch tower and building so you can’t do it with just anything.

2 Likes

Super Obakan:
All allies but the caster counterattacks for 500% of the damage taken for 1 turn.
All the damage directed to allies is taken by the caster, 3 turns.

Praetorian Bodyguard, lol

2 Likes

u all know it was just an example, right?because right now, i wish i said “super random 5* character someone has two times in his roster”…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

We are an exceedingly literal bunch

2 Likes

My kind of ppl!but i was also lazy and thought i could avoid writing it in so many words!hahaha!

1 Like

i could be wrong but i think i read somewhere they was fighting 5000 tp in beta

2 Likes

To make a 6* hero but keep all the balancing in place you’d have to keep their relative usefulness and power around 5* heroes, but make them unique in some way.

Something like a white, or ‘colorless’ hero with stats that are around 5* or maybe slightly less, but with no elemental weakness, that does 1/5 normal tile damage with EVERY tile.

The fact people want this baffles me.

4 Likes

Better a 6* than a 5* you can never beat. Calm down Kranky Krampus… in the beta beat those new heros are essentially 6*…

Btw then they can have 6* heroes of the month… oh yah 6 * means 6 years to level;)

Sure, why not? Bring on the 6* heroes. While also continuing to make excuses as to why we can’t get S2 heroes in TCs…

because that would be OP!

Riiiiiight.

I’m sure it would be totally game breaking and profit destroying for SG if I were able to pull a 2 year old hero for free. Total game balance would be ruined. Absolutely… ruined.

5 Likes

6*? He’s already here, but disguised behind a false 5* label. Hint: he is a ghostly event hero that can wipe your entire team at FAST mana speed.

Aren’t 5* +20 essentially 6* heroes anyways?

• Boosted Stats
  • Additional innate class ability
1 Like

You mean Mr. “Wipes Out Himself” Finley?

1 Like

I was thinking about it recently… I think that maybe one day they could add extremely limited 6* with rule that you can only have one within a team, like sort of a champion. :thinking:

They are already introducing enough overpowered heroes as it is.

If they ever want to release 6* heroes and still even pretend to be trying to maintain any semblance of “game balance,” they are going to have to make previous 5* heroes much easier to obtain and also level up.

Otherwise… the ridiculous power creep will ultimately end up driving away large swaths of the player base.

The day that I start regularly seeing 5k+ TP defense teams on my war opponents’ teams is the day that I officially opt out of wars permanently. And then probably won’t be much longer after that before I just uninstall the entire game.

3 Likes

I assume you are lucky enough to have Mitsuko…newsflash: most don’t have her!

I get your point and I agree that 5* should be more attainable.
It was just a thought, if the game was better developed and community heard.

Sooner they would probably introduce more emblem nods to keep up endgame time and get even more money. :frowning:

1 Like

I am 2+ years into the game and still trying to catch up to those who started before me… while being passed by those who started after me, because they have the superpower of unlimited credit card swiping.

Unless something major changes soon, it is only a matter of time before players like me are rendered completely irrelevant.

I am trying to keep up. But for every emblem I add to my heroes, every additional 5* hero I ascend for my war bench, the game has already added 10 more heroes that can one shot my entire roster.

Trying my best here. But I’m not getting any younger, nor is my roster getting any stronger. At least not comparatively speaking.

7 Likes

I also agree that 5* should be more attainable, especially s2 ones, but to be fair here what about all those people that spent a lot to get them?
Im c2p and ofc would like to progress more, but if SG allows that , then the big spenders would demand even more and maybe feel such a move would be unfair.
And who’s opinion will count more? Those who pay or the ones that dont?

1 Like