First 3 Soul Exchange picks if I had been around [Who did YOU pick?]

1. Ursena – Figured good for titans with the holy reflect and the bigger damage on high HP. I was also quite weak at the Dark element at the time. Right now, she’s at 4/80, but sitting on the bench because I had a huge influx of Dark heroes in 2022 (Lu Bu, cPanther, and Khonsu joined)

2. Lord Loki – Could have gone Mother North, but opted not to. He’s been on my mono team and has been super fun to play with . Just debating internally if I should emblem him.

3. Quenell – Needed some punch in the Nature department, and this one has provided it. No ragrets here.

4. Emilio – Could have gone Ludwig, but the VF burn and ailment protect was enticing. He’s currently sitting at 3/70 and is competing for rings. No regrets either.

2 Likes

My picks were:

1. Skadi
    I needed someone to help me deal with all the minion makers as my only other choice was C. Gormek. I have since gained Gobbler … No regrets with Skadi.

2. None
    Lacked enough heroes to trade, although I really would have liked Ma North. Ok maybe a little regret over Skadi … :crazy_face:

3. None
    Still not enough except 10 tier and none of these really appealed to me as game changers.

4. Ludwig
    He pairs really well with my LotL. A really fun hero for any attack, although raids are now actually taking about twice as long :rofl:

2 Likes
  1. G. Chameleon
  2. Lord Loki
  3. Director Zuri
  4. Ludwig

I guess the next one I’m taking a red to rainbow it up? Garnett please!

2 Likes
  1. G. Chameleon. Originally I planned to max it, but I started getting greens and still have some queue so it sits at 3/70 with only purpose being MT’s. Well worth the 10 souls still.
  2. Kunchen, somehow I always wanted to have him and at that point had shortage with 5* dark healers and not much queue. Well still sits at 1/1 and his future doesn’t look good either. Only plusside I could find here is without taking him I would’ve had to buy roster space. But I would have more spare heroes for the future…
  3. D. Zuri. Such an awesome hero to have. Zero regrets.
  4. Ludwig, he was obvious choice for me as I already had Alfrike, otherwise it would’ve been tough decision. Costing “only” 15 souls was also super good.
2 Likes

Hello Randa how are you,I sometimes cross on your videos and you doing good job>its is always a plesure to see how you are happy when you pull something good

3 Likes
  1. G. Chameleon / I’ve never regretted this choice. I’ve often used Chameleon & Tarlak combo even in the alliance war. And it was relatively cheap. (only 10 heroes needed)
  2. Ariel / Cause I have her costume. Obviously, no regret.
  3. Quenell / I am not quite sure if this was the best choice cause I already had green 7 tiles team (Evelyn / El Naddaha / Iku-Turso / Francine / Grace, etc) and she has no other additional skill except self-buff. And she needed 20 heroes. Anyway, she’s never been a bad one. So, it wasn’t a bad choice, either.
  4. Ludwig / Obviously, no regret.
2 Likes