Finley or Glenda? Who to ascend 1st?

I think I know the answer but I was curious what other people’s thoughts were now that Glenda is out… Who would u ascend 1st??

It depends on your other cards. Finley is a top-tier card with fast mana - for me, he is must-have in hero roster, his special is more useful than Glenda’s one imo, but as I said, I need to know about your other blue cards.

2 Likes

Until poor Finley gets a much needed buff, I’d go for Glenda.

4 Likes

You know the answer.

Go for it!

I’d you created a poll id guess you’d get 90% for Finley. I would do Finley no question.

1 Like

You will find a thread titled “please nerf finley” but none asking for nerfing glenda.

Go and make a conclusion which one is the strongest one

4 Likes

In my honest opinion, I would max both in the blink of an eye.
But honestly you should do Finley first 100%

5 Likes

Finley without a doubt, not even close.

2 Likes

Glenda would be more situational for me, probably just for Raids & Wars… I’ve got C-Magni +20 on my D-Team & I really can’t see replacing him with her on a permanent basis… But if I was willing to reorder my team a bit I COULD see giving up some of Seshat’s +20 Emblems to him… Finley is more of the “come from behind & save ur butt” kind of hero but I can’t really see that from Glenda, aside from the Blue Cleanser part… But I’ve got Lady Loki & Zim for that, & C-Rigard…

1 Like

Finley, then Finley 2 more time then Finley again lol.

4 Likes

Feed Glenda with Finley.

Ironic, sarcastic and a bit jealous mode ON. :wink:

3 Likes

4mi1px

5 Likes

Glenda, so you’ll be easier to beat. :wink:

4 Likes

Finley in a nano-second.

1 Like

I dont have either but if I had my choice I’d go Finley. Hes going to work well with more heroes for more game modes (raids, events etc). I think Glenda will be a great hero but will be roster dependent to find that synergy to get the most out if her.
For me , put Finley at left wing and forget about it

3 Likes

It is definitely Finley. He is arguably the best hero in the game.

4 Likes

Especially once he gets that sorely needed Buff :rofl:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: My thoughts were definitely confirmed!! Everything about Glenda is situational, besides her damage power-up… But yeah, til we figure out her Synergy placement within teams I think she can stay on the bench at 3/70, & leave the real fighting to Finley!! But Finley has been put on hold just a bit too… Just got Richard’s & Azlar’s costume in the same pull!! So I’ve switched to Richard for now to get his costume done… Always told myself I’d only play Azlar IF I got his costume so now I’ve got another First-World problem!! :thinking:image

1 Like

3 5*'s in a ten pull!?! You should buy a lottery ticket immediately.

1 Like

Cookie Settings