Finishing S1 advice please

Go with your strongest heroes, you have Scarlett at 4/35 so I’d try to finish her. She pairs well with Kiril’s buffs: healing and Def+ from him, and Atk- to the enemies from her. It helps survival. So I’d try to push him as far as possible.

Valen is another one I’d bring, because you’ve invested a decent amount of emblems so his stats will be good, and you can’t go wrong with def- to maximize your damage output.

As for your yellows: WU Kong is great, but he can also bite the hand of the one who feeds him. Since he’s your only 4 star yellow I’m tempted to say that you should try and bring him up to speed. But you’ll likely be waiting longer if you do that.

It’s good you kept Bane, and with emblems again I think he’s a good choice to bring. Blind effect can be invaluable when it works. If you can’t get Wu up to speed, then I’d at least try to get Melia’s skill maxed, Crit+ will also be very valuable. If not, then Kailani’s spirit link will also keep your team healthy (just use it after Kirril’s).

That rounds out your team like so:

Kiril | Valen | Scarlett | Bane | ( Wu Kong / Melia / Kailani)

You only have Kiril as your healer, so keeping him alive will be very important. Items wise I’d bring antidotes, potions, axes, and dragon (or turtle) banners. You will want antidotes as almost every boss from this point on casts some kind of negative ailment (blind, burn, poison). If you bring turtle banners, don’t use them after Kiril’s buff (wait until it runs out). Axes, don’t use them after you hit with Scarlett (wait until her atk- runs out).

1 Like

Thanks @IvyTheTerrible! I kinda consider you my mentor.

So, on a total whim just about half an hour ago I thought I would toggle through some of the teams for the outpost to see if there was anyone I would have a chance against. The first one that popped up had Melandor as a tank. I love healer tanks, to fight against that is. I doubled up on red with Scarlett and Azar and took down a team almost 300 points stronger than me.

I figure I’ve got a few days till Springdale so I’m going to continue to work my way through S1-23 and level Scarlett, Kiril and Wu as much as possible. I would love to max out Scarlett as I already plan to spend my emblems on her. Figure they’ll probably wait till Atlantis is over to launch Springdale and with Raid tournaments coming out I could easily have a week to get it done.

Thanks again for everything Ivy. By the way I am know breezing through the Memento quests with little stress. Kind of miss it… But, I’m also approaching lvl 30 (27 now almost 28). Can’t wait to start trying the third levels of the class quests!

2 Likes

Thanks @DaveCozy!

I will certainly take your analysis into consideration. I’m probably going to wait another week so I’ll have a while to bring up Scarlett, Kiril and Wu. I do love the Kiril, Valen, Scarlett combo!

1 Like