Fine gloves problem

You never know when you’ll have a need for this of that item. So, be happy that you have it and collect more. Just in case. :wink:

I know, thanks for the advice though. @Wormwood was just giving too much of a good deal to pass up on. 20 gloves! Hahahah

1 Like

Yes, here is an obvious disproportion introduced by randomness and an absence of trading system, that could help making distribution of rare items more even.

2 Likes

I know, that is a sweet deal. I could use the gloves more than 1 tome at this point…

1 Like

OMG! OMG! OMG!

Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!

1 Like

IMG_20180417_190054_829

After losing a war I got this! OMG! :joy:

I’ve been blessed by gods of randomness. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

All wait for fine gloves. There is not any damn gloves in my invertory.So i didnt say lie. Really i wait for a fine gloves in 1 month…

1 Like

Offer please with fine gloves and tome of tactics @EmpiresPuzzles heroes stuck 60/2 so fine gloves problem. And its bored.

I used to live in a fine gloves desert for about six months, no joke, when I only managed to get 2 or 3 out of rare quests and possibly the event. All of my heroes were stuck because I piled all other ascension materials but never could get those damned gloves! All the while my alliance mates had them dropping left and right :disappointed_relieved:

However, I almost don’t dare say as to not jinx it :sweat_smile: but thank god it seems they’ve started dropping for me again a few weeks ago. Halle-effing-lujah!

1 Like

Very very thanks for offer devs :slight_smile: We love you.

1 Like

Got fine gloves on a titan yesterday and then this offer. Sonya will not have cold fingers.

2 Likes

Totally got fine gloves from a Titan yesterday and then this offer today! Grimm and Rigard will be happy.

haha. I have one pair for grimm. Need one for Rigard. This offer just came at a bad time for me. I will get there though.

Grind, grind, grind…

1 Like

I’ve been lucky with loots but… now I’m craving for darts, I’ve recently got my first 5*! (Vivica)

1 Like

man I need those kind of inventory numbers…

You should carry low level players with lv 7* titans, I’ve got them this way :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

How long have you been playing? How many 4* have you ascended? Those numbers look great!

A thread goes up complaining of scarcity of gloves. An offer appears to buy gloves. Coincidence?

Pity. I’m low on gems and feel bummed about the last money I spent ending up being totally wasted (again)… so will not be spending again for a while outside of VIP for the 2nd builder. Will have to pass.

249 days in my alliance, so 251 days.
Here the pics of my rooster.