Fine gloves for Boldtusk or not?

Ciao a tutti, I’m still trembling for the emotion after finding fine gloves, after a looooong wait.
Can you help me decide who to give them?

I’ve already Sumitomo, Zimkitha, Grimm, Sonya, Rigard, Tiburtus, Kashrek, Skittleskull, WuKong and Chao acended, so 2 for each color.
Now i’m thinking who have to be the next: Boldtusk is the first candidate, but i have Santa, Kiril, Buddy, Proteus, and Li Xiu waiting the gloves too. And with 2 TC20 running i hope to have soon another 5 star to ascend.

any suggestion?

1 Like

Go with Buddy, he is basicly a 5*

1 Like

proteus very good you can upgrade

1 Like

U lack of healers. Ur true healers only rigard. Meanwhile kashhrek can’t be really considered as a healer.

My suggestion either BT or Kiril. And i prefer kiril first because u already have zimkitha for red cleanser

1 Like

BT doesn’t clean, you probably telling obout attack buff, I agree with you Kiril is probably best choice

2 Likes

I would go for kiril

1 Like

It’s hard to tell. Proteus is awesome and extremely helpful for difficult event stages, for season 2 etc. He also can be decisive on raids if you manage to fill his mana. After that everything gets much easier.
On the other hand, you definitely need a healer and Kiril is a nice guy who embodies some healing, attacking and defending skills.
So both of them are great heroes. I think I would give the :gloves: to Proteus because in my opinion he is one of a kind.

3 Likes

Thanks to all for answering, i see that it isn’t a clear decision. I deliberately did not say that proteus is my favourite, but i need a healer as hell. So… i wait tonight TC 20 to see if i get finally a 5 stars, otherwise i will take scientifically my choice… with a coinflip butween Proteus and Kiril :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I have only been playing for a little while but I have BT at 3/60 and found him to be fine there as with Rigard. If you look through the Forum advice would say because you have Rigard up my suggestion would be Kiril for not only his heal but Def down and Attack up - IMO

TC said again no (15 times…) and so Kiril gets the gloves… a few hours later the titan dropped another pair of wonderfull fine gloves :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Cookie Settings