Fine gloves and other items are scarce

I am dying over here. I have 18 hero’s to ascend and 15 of them need fine gloves. The other 3 need final hard to find items by color. I participate in wars and titans and score in first place many times yet the loot is not dropping these items. I do every challenge event and wanted missions. Just makes me sad I am suck here :frowning: sorry venting because I am frustrated!!!

4 Likes

How long have you been playing and what level titans do you hit? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Over a year and started a new alliance 3 months ago because he old alliance was having to much drama leaders broke up and one threw everyone out. We just want to have fun so a bunch of us started our own. So unfortunately we are stuck on the 4-5* until we build up the stronger alliance.

1 Like

Ok that sounds to be a reasonable time. And how many gloves have you obtained till now? (You can back calculate from the heores you have already ascended)

Also, I think higher level titans will drop more items. Ideally, loot tier 9+ is the place to be. I hope your alliance moves up in titans soon. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

7 hero’s up on 4* just waiting on the rest so I can get my hero’s up. Thanks for listening and the advice. We just need some stellar people to join us and then maybe we can move forward like you said.

4 Likes

Don’t give up friend. I was in the same situation as you 2 months ago. Now i have enough to ascend remaining 5* and 4* in my bench. They will come.

2 Likes

Ok… I would say its really unfortunate that you were only able to get 7 gloves in a year. Don’t give up, you will get more soon. Just make sure that you do all the challenge events, rare quests, tournaments, titans, wars etc… You will eventually get them. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Stick with it long enough and you can open a proctology lab:

20 Likes

Yea I am hoping a can craft some of this stuff as we get the new SH levels. I am sitting at 21 waiting :wink:

1 Like

They will come hopefully you get a an ice chest got 3 pairs of nice gloves last week! Probably don’t wanna hear that but it can happen! I need compasses like a Boy Scout got 2 but got 5 4* ready to assend plus need a few other thangs to elevate them! This is a waiting game! I fight 8* titans usually a b or c loot ain’t that great but does chuck out stuff!

3 Likes

Just got fine gloves from Mystic Vision. This is at least the 3rd time that has happened, and I’m still surprised every time.
Hopefully RNGesus gives you some glove love!! Good luck!

4 Likes

I’m curious (and a bit terrified), because I’ve never personally visited a proctologist… what do they use the compasses for???

EDIT: … and before you reply with something like “to find the magnetic north”, I should hope that their 8+ years of university level of study would have given them more than enough information to find that on their own…

12 Likes

@TGW, would you want to be lost wandering around in that dark, damp, smelly place? I’d imagine a respirator, gloves, flashlight and a compass would be the most important items you can bring. Wouldn’t want to look like an A-hole in front of all the other proctologist’s??

3 Likes

This is my F2P account:

2 Likes

I had a serious drought on Fine Gloves a few months ago, was stuck at ZERO for a while, but I currently have FIVE.

My high priority list for the current gloves: Proteus #2, Thorne, Little John, and Guardian Falcon

Those are the ones that are close to using them; I have quite a few heroes on the waiting list behind those, but they aren’t to a point where it is imminent, so I’m hopeful that I’ll get some more gloves by the time I need them.

I’m also down to just 7 Warm Capes, but I expect it will be a long enough time before Thorne gets to 3-70 that I should get one before then. (I’m feeding Triton right now, who just ascended to 4-1 yesterday, before moving on to Thorne.)

Good gaming!

2 Likes

Not true, we’re killing 12* with 12-14 hours left and 90% of the time there are no 4* or 3* ascension items. Titan chest one out of every 3-5 may have one.

@Fizban, I’m also left with 7 warm capes and I have both Triton and Frida at their last ascension. Frida also needs 1 more scope.
Then I have Falcon, Mitsy, Sumi and Kelilie all vying for Hidden Blades, only 1 gets them now. Fortunately Gloves are not one of the AM’s I am hurting in.
Hopefully we both get what we need with the minimal aggravation!! Good luck my friend

1 Like

Well, sorry to hear that, but my experience has been totally different. I track all my ascension mats and I get something or the other from the titans almost everyday. :slight_smile:

The following are my last two titan loot. Also, according to my tracker I get arnd 1.19 AMs/day overall… And that is only possible because of the titans. I am an F2P. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

You didn’t state how many Compasses you have. I’m assuming you have quite a few. One of the reasons for this disparity is that the number of guaranteed compasses from Challenge Events is 5, while the number of Fine Gloves is 3. Two of those are only obtainable from the Legendary level, which is not doable early on for many players. Two of them were also only introduced recently with Wonderland, which has only come up twice.

There is also the randomized rewards. Some people will have more or fewer of one item or the other. But, all 3 of my accounts (for statistical purposes) have at least as many compasses as gloves.

Start an Ideas and Features Request to request that they rebalance these rewards.

3 Likes

What is your definition of scarce?

Well I guess they are scarce since in don’t have over 100 of each

2 Likes

Cookie Settings