Finding compasses

Interesting that my inventory reflects a different answer.

1 Like

Does your inventory reflect a full year after you were able to complete the quests? I know for me, it was about 4-5 months in before I could finish the 4th level of the quests, and 5-6 months before I could finish the last level consistently

Yes it does Iā€™m afraid. Playing for over one and a half years now. So pretty choked about darts and bladesā€¦especially being c2pā€¦ VIP and a few 10 pulls.

How many blades have you received, total, in a year and a half?

1. That is it. 5 darts while we are at it. First six months were a write off like most so thatā€™s a whole lot of mats missed out on. Didnā€™t need them at the time, but you know just because you donā€™t need them then does not mean you wonā€™t need them later.

Have you used any, or is that including the ones you used?

How many ascended 4* and 5* do you have? I thought I was short on AM also until I actually looked at how many I have usedā€¦ In 8 months of playing, I have the following maxed.

4*
2 dark
2 holy
5 ice
3 nature
2 fire

5*
1 of every color

I also have 3 more holy 5* on third ascension.

Never bought any AM outright. I find the drops to be plenty along with the event rewards.

I have used zero mats for 5 stars. I went to ascend Musashi today, he was gonna be my first 5 star to go to full ascention and alasā€¦ 1 dart short and then it got me thinking about the rest of the mats.

1 Like

My alliance is on 6* titans, and still canā€™t find a compass. Seems the titan loot is getting worse as we progress as an alliance.

6* titans are not enough to get you 3 AM rolls, unless you get A+.

2 Likes

What is the mystic vision please

The mystic vision is the in game advertisement for other apps.

Itā€™s available every eight hours if you open them when available.
It occasionally drops non-farmable mats.

It is 100% free!!!

Yep been doing them every 8 hrs for a year. I play the Walking Dead road to survival as well, and this game is such a long way behind, and I spent thousands on that game. This game needs other ways to win, other tournaments, like level up competitions, I like the game but Iā€™m losing interest because I have been stuck in this spot so long

1 Like

Where do I get me compass having trouble

@Greencomet, welcome to the forum.

I answered essentially the same question here but it was regarding Fine Gloves. The same applies for Compasses & all the other non-farmable ascension materials.

Thatā€™s how it goesā€¦ I have enough gloves, and ascension material to Level up a couple of every color 4* hero. Also, I have nearly all material needed for 5* heroes. The problemā€¦ I have only 1 F#@ā‚¬ING COMPASS!!! :angry::rage::triumph::pensive::expressionless:ā€¦:slightly_smiling_face: Ok I got that out of my system. Its funny how that goes.
I wish we could barter between our alliance mates for items. Like a special shop in level 21+. They could make it where you can only trade with alliance members who have been in group for at least 90 days. That prevents people from jumping around to different alliances to buy and sell their material. And only trade equal valued material, I.E. One 4* glove for one 4* compass.
Until then, just have to grind it out with War and Titan attacks for the chests. The higher you score, the better the material. So make sure you attack Titans as often as you can, and use all your war flags.

hehe there are plenty of ā€œRantā€ threads running around the forum. This one is probably the most appropriate:

Regarding the shop:

Feel free to swing a vote itā€™s way:

Remember, the primary objective of the game is to get you to part with money.