Finding compasses

I know, its the only way I have gotten 1 Compass. As money hungry as the developers are, you’d think they would allow you to purchase what you need (guaranteed purchase not the “2 of this” crap)

1 Like

How long have you been playing? What level titans are you on? Are you “watching” every mystic vision (read that as hitting play and doing something else for 30 seconds)? Are you regularly filling your monster, raid, and titan chests?

Been playing for several months now. I play every single day, I do every event possible. I get nothing from Titans or Chests that help with ascending characters.

I need compass (8), orb of magic (7), trap tools (4), sturdy shield, (1) warm cape (7), hidden blade (2)

What titan level is your alliance hitting? Do you usually get to Loot Tier IX or better?

1 Like

2 Star Titans it seems, as far as loot tiers, I don’t know actually. Is there anyway I can check?

You aren’t likely to get much from 2* titans. What is holding you back from hitting stronger ones?

I wonder where the legendary balance of the game I have 20 compasses and 4 glovesScreenshot_20181014-212556

lol…that is ridiculous!

Completed the latest challenge event, got jack ■■■■! I’m pretty much done with this game! F this!

1 Like

Good bye and the next game will hopefully be more to your taste.

2 Likes

Since starting this thread, I have gotten 6 compasses! Thrilled at that but only have 2 gloves. I love how you can’t get ahead by buying your levels!! More challenging!! :grinning:

1 Like

I was getting low on compasses too but had an influx.

Gloves on the other hand I do not have any. When I do find them they are gone. So I need to choose wisely with them.

1 Like

Was there a certain level you were on or farming when you got these, I’m almost at the point to ascend my hero, but I find myself in the same predicament.

You can’t get either farming unfortunately. they come in chests Titans events and rare quests like frostmarch now

Not even in Frostmarch…the top is a telescope and the nugget…
It’s so frustrating it’s becomig disheartening playing…22 heroes sat waiting for compasses and nothing…

There was a compass in the rare quest around 10 days ago and i think there was one in wonderland challenge. Grim forest next week should have one too i think. Compasses are not too hard to find, gloves are a little harder but next rare quest should be gloves and tomes i think.

1 Like

I meant rare quests like frostmarch. They come around every 10 days or so and have garunteed mats as rewards.

A year and a half aaaaaand 4 Damascus and 5 poison darts. Yes I do all the quests and events. Whats up with this hair brained theory that you get enough mats to ascend a rainbow 5 in a year? I smell BS.

21 compasses at the moment for me…but no gloves ahead :joy: I guess it’s some material for almost everybody here that seems to be missing…

They ought to give out one “ascention pack” per player per year that covers all mats for 1 rainbow 5 per year then have to get them the same way we do now if we need or want more. Hardly game breaking AND would take the edge off the bogus claims I’ve seen.

365 days per year
Rare quests every 7-10 days, so call it 9 days. 365÷9 = 40 rare quests per year.
7 different rare quests, so 5 iterations of each + 5 extra
1 3* and 1 4* mat per quest.
So in 1 year, you have 5 of each 3* mat + 5 extra AND 5 of each 4* mat + 5 extra.

That’s how the math works, @anon89026910