Finding an alliance for 1 week

Im sorry to post here but I just want to know if any alliance wants me for a short time.

I’m from Lucky’s Kitchen. I have a one week holiday from the alliance. I would like to kill titans not stronger than 9*. My team power is around 4000, I’m at level 42, and I’m a f2p (c2p before). I can help with the war.

Could you please post below if I can be in your alliance just for one week? Thanks

1 Like

@Titee hope u can find your temporary home!

Btw if you don’t mind can I add your line mine is :. lagunz

1 Like

8-9* Titans

2 Likes

If you dont mind being in a Dutchies alliance we have some space for you.

2 Likes

Crew-Saders if you want 11/12*

2 Likes

I tried searching for Dutchies, but the alliance has mostly inactive members. Is it you?

Thanks @Rigs

However I just want to get a break from strong Titan.

we are all Dutch (hence Dutchies).
We are more than happy to provide you with a shelter for a week.

1 Like

I’ve checked your alliance. It is a good one. But I see your Titan score is high. Are you fighting with 10*/11* titans?

Nope 9* and we sometimes try a 10 (just downed the first last week) and now back to 9* again

1 Like

Thank you very much for your information and offer. I’ll let you know about my decision today’s evening. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there! Terraguard is always looking for active players to help on titans, fighting 7* and 8* right now.

1 Like

Now I’m out of my alliance and ready to take my holiday. I will find my new shelter soon.

Any other suggestions? Thanks

1 Like

Are you still looking? I can hold you where I’m at for a week. We’re fighting 10* frequently, and participate in war. I know I couldn’t get you in before, but I can now :blush:

1 Like

Silvers Bunker can shelter you. Leaders name is Lancelot. Primarily 7* titans. War just ended. We lost again. :confused:

1 Like

@PatB @HarryDeB @Fritigern @Slickers111
Thanks for all of your offer and help. I am sorry that I have chosen my shelter in Ravens of Valhalla. It is an alliance of my friend which I wished to join for a long time and she just offer me an invitation. I’m really sorry again but will visit you guys next time if I have a chance.

I hope that all of your alliances get full members soon. Good luck!!!

4 Likes

No worries! Happy hunting!

1 Like

Love duo @Titee and @Randa , both of you will have fun together :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Cookie Settings