Finally two years at Forum! Congratz Elpis!

Dear @Elpis,

you made it, my Dear!
Elpis

Best wishes from me for the next two years!
:champagne::champagne::champagne::clinking_glasses:

17 Likes

Congrats @Elpis! I’m really glad you’re here. I know we sometimes clash on hero questions, but I always greatly value your insight. Even when we disagree, you always make my opinions better with thoughtful criticism and probing questions.

You’re also one of the senior players who reliably weighs in on a great many subjects, and who lends his expertise to others (between you and @FraVit93, I feel like Italy has been very kind to us here). Thanks for being such a valuable part of the community.

15 Likes

Thanks a lot, didn’t expect this :heart: (expecially because i didn’t notice myself)

Have patience with me for another year, would you?

13 Likes

Happy 2nd forum’s anniversary, @Elpis!

7 Likes

Always glad to have you in discussions…I will definitely be patient. Would be so boring without you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Happy Forum Anniversary @Elpis

Thanks for your dry wit, dedication and hard work in beta.

Here’s hoping that Italian tanks continue to improve…

armf89sfm7d01

Note:
For anyone still wondering
:cake: = forum anniversary
:birthday: = Birthday

10 Likes

Happy Forum Anniversary, @Elpis!

I’m glad to have you around contributing to the community! :slight_smile:

I’m also happy that this occasion reminded me of one of my favorite posts of yours, and unlike when you first said it and I was constantly out of Forum :heart:, now I finally have them available to give it one.

12 Likes

Hoped the screen shot would make clear that Elpis was not born 2017 :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

@JonahTheBard is suffering from an out-of-context merge from a duplicate thread. :slight_smile:

This would probably be useful reading for him: Padlocks are expensive 🔒 - Search First and Love Your Mods

:face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

:fist_left::wave: wrist slapped, duly noted :yum:

3 Likes

I love our mods! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::kiss::gift_heart::sparkling_heart::heartpulse::heartbeat::revolving_hearts::two_hearts::heart_decoration::heavy_heart_exclamation::heart:

2 Likes

I just like pointing you to your own thread. :yum:

3 Likes

Congratulations @Elpis and thanks for your contributions to the forum.

3 Likes

@Elpis cheers and thanks for your insights from since the dawn of time :smile:
:metal::tada:

5 Likes

Happy 2 year Anniversary @Elpis!! I hope you stick around much longer!! Your advice has always been so very helpful!!

Edit: Took me awhile to find the slice of cake @JonahTheBard said was appropriate for this celebration :cake::cake::cake::cake::cake:

8 Likes

gratz @Elpis always a sound voice even if it ruffles a few feathers here and there. always appreciate your objectivity as it always comes from honesty which I can do nothing but respect.

6 Likes

Screenshot_20190723_123936

6 Likes

Gratz @Elpis!!! Hope I can say the same in 15 months!!

4 Likes

Grats. Still a long time for me to be even a yearling. But you made it, which, i guess, makes you the winner! (Bobby Bare, the winner)

3 Likes

Cookie Settings