Finally found a place for erubus and jade my 2 most expensive and disapointing hero

I am quite proud of this attack team for the only reason that i found a synergy that works well and also uses some of the most unatractive hero on my rooster.

JADE
EREBUS

I could never find a right spot for those because they are soo underwelming but i figured a team that focus on not allowing mana.

At very fast speed i can activate the -30% mana bonus from stynx in both color…
In green i have jade lowering the mana and when i get to lady of the lake her minion stays because the enemy never have mana to uses special.

This team is weird but it works… the damage is low but since the enemy never have mana it works!!

What do you think?

5 Likes

Nice find! If it’s working for you, doesn’t matter what I think. Mana control is really the most gratifying skill in the game

9 Likes

definitely a nice team combination. I would be scared to fight that team :slight_smile:

I think the challenge is early game to prevent the enemy from firing. But otherwise, late game with several LotL minions + Ruby and Jade you can control the game really well. And

I would not really agree about the low damage. Erebus is a killer, the issue he’s just a sniper, while Jade and Ruby can do decent damage on their second charge. And Jade does it to all

1 Like